Thread: ''Hutchies'' Saturday arvo

''Hutchies'' Saturday arvo

Leaveing Caboolture at lunchtime to go to Spinika 8). Pick up a few yaka's on the way to Hutchies. My intention is to fish from 1.30-10pm tonight and hopefully get a red over 5 kilo
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: ''Hutchies'' Saturday arvo

good luck!

spiro are you reseaving the PMs ive sent you cause there showing up on my pc as unread?

foxy
    I read one from last week that you sent.
    No fishing this week mate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the biggest form of torture for me [smiley=wut.gif]being stuck on shore while the weather is fishable, i play touch footy a couple of times a week and if you make the grand finals you play on saturday.its your turn spiro to produce and inspire us all dont let me don mate or- [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

dfox know where your coming from nambour in g final this w/end crew big supporters & going on holls next week so will be a month be for my next fishing fix
    hoga

Fella's im a disapointment to the fishing world Got to fish for about 1 hour before they shoud have put a strong wind warning out for the arvo . This is what i would like to do to the wankers who work in the weather station [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=behead.gif].
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bugger! i hope you didnt drive all the way to the cape and then had to turn around. Stuck on shore i was watching the weather and thinking youd be doing it hard. oh well maybe next time mate!

spiro

i can remember going out with a fishing mate all the way to hutchie and on arrival agreed it was to rough to fish so we headed back in
    went to the doc's for some PAIN killers my back
    "whats the time"