Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday's forcast "Maybe 12 mile or Banks"

Re: Sunday's forcast "Maybe 12 mile or Banks&

I am thinking about going Sunday, but will be watching the wind and waverider buoys closely, before I decide #???

While it will still be a N/E wind, I make it a rising barometer from the forecast maps, which I reckon brings an end to the poor bite sometimes experienced in N/E ers. #

Greg, make the bet worthwhile and I might take you on # - I have no use for a spare left one # lol

Mark

Chris
    the weather has been crap ever since I bought that TLD15 and Live Fibre I know the Minister for Finance was'nt happy but it looks as though the weather Gods aren't pleased either. I may have to sell cheap. I won't be going the neck is playing up so I'll wait for some good weather.
    Wayne

Pete if i have another sickie to go fishing the production supervisor will flip. I dont really want to look for a new job over christmas. When i think of it, he wouldn't have the balls that why i call him no balls Nev.

I am still thinking of going to the 12 mile.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I did put up a post a few days ago,asking if anyone had use for a left nut,as I was prepared to give one up,just for the chance to get outside and fish.. .but now... ..mm...maybe I do need the 2nd as a backup | ???

"When asked why his girlfriend put a steering wheel down his jocks,he replied "that's so she can drive me nuts!" "(.....mmm..get out fishing and save yourself!)

Wayne, the Minister of Finance hasn't been using your steering wheel has she? Or is that why the neck is sore...steering wheel got wrapped around it!

Peewee, if you are keen lets hit it mate, always keen, fok the weather get out there and into them

Scott(no-frills)

See you out the front for the macks
    [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Look forward to the reports, Seems reasonable now and for the morning, but my plans didn't end up happening for a fish.

Well I'm out there. Heading to northern bay and mabey NW corner of Moreton. Early shoudn't be a worry and plans already made so no going back now. Time for sleep , heading in 5 hours and catching some waves home when it picks up in the avo. Give us holler on VHF 67 or 21.

Decided not to go Next week I hope

Mark

Well, was gusting 25 knots 4am when ready to head off. Gave it a rest but 5am still showing 15 knot. What to do ??? What to do ??? ??? ??? ???. What's that? I think I hear a fish calling my name. If too sloppy there is always the pin

yeah i gave it a miss.

20 knots and pouring rain, not much fun >

Why did I do that. Home again, wet, cold, tiered and feed less. Terrible, but no such thing as a bad days fishing, just not one of the better ones . Yah right

crazy
    "whats the time"

duno about that pete,
    just got home, didn't get any fish, few sandies though.
    the wife had cleaned out the garage she has been naggng me about for weeks, put a bit of camping gear away that i have been too "busy" to do, she cleaned the house that i was supposed to do this morning.

recon i have had a pretty good day so far, just waiting for a couple of tinnies to chill down and the crabs to be cooked and the afternoon shouldn't be too bad either

cheers
    dazza

ps; if she sees this i am a dead man though