Thread: Midweek trip off Gold Coast

Midweek trip off Gold Coast

Am looking for someone who needs a deckie for a midweek trip off the Gold Coast, have been down here (from Darwin) since mid Jan and am geting sick of catching bream and flathead, prefer to fish with lures but as I havn't had a decent feed of fish since I have been down here am very willing to get my hands dirty and use bait . Goes without saying that I will share fuel,
    bait cost and help clean up after day out.
    Cheers Ian
    contact number 0438 876 866

Re: Midweek trip off Gold Coast

Mate
    Drop us a line anytime often looking for a offsider, though mainly in the Northern Bay...... Palm Beach Reef is allways a option and often at the coast picking up and dropping off kiddies.
    We have chatted before ... Im a AJ from Enoggera
    Cheers
    Norm

Am hoping to get out friday morning- hopefully to the 36's since the weather looking superb - will know for sure tomorrow depending on work- and should have room for a third . Drop me a line if friday would work for you

Mate should have had you with me today but I had promised my girl to take her offshore the last day of her holiday. I don't consider my craft as suitable for more than two if seriously fishing, she puked her guts out and we cut the trip well and truly short, didn't turn a ratchet.
    I'd be proud to take you out but this time its just not on the cards, sorry mate.
    BB

Blueby, PMed you,
    Norm and BB will certainly catch up some time soon.
    Cheers Ian