Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B/Banks Saturday anyone else plan to

Re: B/Banks Saturday anyone else plan to

Good to see that your old friends are not forgotten .
    What I wouldn't give to deckie for someone.
    Wayne

I'll be talking to you gents,

Ymer is hitting the water Friday morning and not returning until Monday afternoon - the benefits of a big boat.

We'll be based around the Cape with at least a couple of trips planned wide to the shelf chasing Blues.

At night we'll be at Hutchies, Flinders or Bulwer. I'll be listeing to the reports with interest on the vhf.

Brett

Commodore

Looks like its going to be a busy weekend, Cheech and Chong are heading out sat arvo, probably to Hutchies might see some of you on the water, and let’s hope it’s a good one.
    Brett, we might pop over for some lobster and a drink or two
    Cheers,
    Chong

DaneCross

Unbelievable You guys are in for a treat! Me, I'm trying to rally up some crew... if/when I do, I'll be off the Gold Coast chasing, ummm, something

Yes we r going toooooooooooo can't wait friday nite good luck to all, find us in a dark blue rum runner

Will be heading up Friday night and leaving M'Bah around 2.00 am.
    I am looking for a deckie willing to share cost of fuel for boat and bait.
    PM me or give me a call on 0409065032

Cheers Dazza

Sounds like a good weekend Chris. Me, I'm taking the wife out on her first offshore jaunt to the Banks early Saturday. She's packed the Kwells and keen as mustard so hopefully I can put her onto her first snap. Will be on vhf 21 on Up Up and Away. Best of luck all and will listen with interest over the airwaves for some good reports. Jas, the Banks are huge, if you need a starting point PM me or give me a buzz on the radio.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Paul you going to the southern end? Try not to allow your missus to out fish you cause you will here about it forever more TRUST ME! im still hearing about a bream trip...lol Chat to you out there mate
    Chris

Still waitting to hear if a few more anglers are going like-
    seasaw,hainsy,reeldreamer,foxy or are you fella's in stealth mode on a top secret trip...shhhhh
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darryl

Headin up also tonight leaving round 2ish.

Quote Originally Posted by -spiro-
    Paul you going to the southern end? Try not to allow your missus to out fish you cause you will here about it forever more TRUST ME! im still hearing about a bream trip...lol Chat to you out there mate
    Chris

Still waitting to hear if a few more anglers are going like-
    seasaw,hainsy,reeldreamer,foxy or are you fella's in stealth mode on a top secret trip...shhhhh

There is absolutely no doubt she will outfish me Chris I think she is of the munderstanding that I am her personal round the clock deckie. Might have to go into stealth mode myself to sneak a line in the water without her lookin . Will give you a buzz when you're out there mate.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Hi Guys,

Looking for a ride to the Banks, anyone looking for an extra crew member ?????????

Available anytime after 10am Saturday Morning.
    I have Bait, Gear, Petrol Money and GPS Marks for Northern Banks/Hards.
    Will also bring Crab Sandwiches for the Skippa

Cheers
    Craigie.

Sounds like a great offer Craig but unfortunately I will not be able to attend the offshore function that appears everyone else is attending But I will be at a bucks party that starts at the Footy tonight and the n proceeds to Byron for the rest of the weekend
    So all those that get to go out on the Briney enjoy and I look forward to reading the reports.

Steve

PS Craig I'm sure if you head to Kawna and stand at the ramp with your thumb out and an Ausfish sticker on your shirt you'd get a ride

Hey Snappa,

If you're still looing for crew for Sunday I'm keen. Sent you a pm.

Dallas

we're headed up sat arvo after i finish work stay @ banks sat night & home sun

Quote Originally Posted by craigie
    Will also bring Crab Sandwiches for the Skippa #

Cheers
    Craigie.
    Do you mean me Craigie, mate thats mighty nice of you, I should be out on the banks VHF 21 ... your also welcome to bring some liquid refreshments too

Cheers,
    Tony
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak