Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M & G Ballina

Re: M & G Ballina

Well im sure we had a better time than you did Tony.
    I hit the water about 9ish had a quick flick down near the pourpise wall for a few undresized liazrds
    Corby arrived about 10ish and we pulled both boats onto the sand near riverside park and waited till about 10:20. As we left for a quick flick on the other side of the river Ida and onerabbit arrived quick phone call and we headed back to the park to say hi. Short time after that orbyroo showed up and the 6 of us sat around having a good old chin wag (and seeing whos boat could get more stuck in the sand on the falling tide ) for an hour or 2.
    Orbyroo left than and headed for home ida and onerabbit weren't to far behind. Corby and i hit the water again for another hour or so. Another undersized lizard for me and corby dropped a good flattie at the boat.
    Weather was great which after the last few days was quite surprising!
    Will have to arrange another one soon.

Thanks Joe - Sorry i missed it. Lots of jobs to do after we move in - Hope I get out again before its summer!!!

Tony

Unfortunately i could not make it due to a last minute decision to have a 6yr olds birthday party so spent the time at Hungry Jacks with a bunch of kids dressed as Pirates . I did get down there at 5.30pm for a jew shesh but even with a couple of livies out and flicking SP's around the Dolphins could only manage a few herring chopped in half or taken by what i guess were tailor Decent sized ones by the bite marks but how do they know to take half a fish millimeters from where the hook is even when you pin the livey towards the back!! Sounds like it was a good day though and luckily the weather was nothing like it was ment to be.
    Eat well, drink in moderation, exercise often and yet you still die anyway!

Sorry I missed it also, I went to a party the night before, got home sunday morning and just didn't surface until around 9.30am, I had a bit of trouble getting motivated at that stage.

Hope I can make the next one

tony

Sorry fellas, son still a bit sick. Hopefully next time. Sean

no staying power ynotaj

I was on my way home from a bucks.......day/night(saturday). I called in for a few minutes (2 hrs) and after a further 1 hr drive home (pottsville) i hit the sack at 2.30pm and slept through till 7.30 monday morning

would have been good to go for a fish with the guys but a thought i'd fall out of the boat

must do it again. thanks for the offers for a fish guys. I'll PM next chance i get to come down so we can catch up again.

cheers, Roo.

hi guys was good to put #a #face to names.hope we all catch up soon. ps ;i will try them bloody s/p

Chris...Dont say i didnt warn ya!!! There more addictive than cocaine.