Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Annual M & G. Oct 2006

Re: Agnes Annual M & G. Oct 2006

Hey Phil

If you kick Roz out she can come down and stay with us on Banksia. Only if she makes the chilli crab I hear so much about though.

I think I answered my own question regarding fresh water barra. I rang Awoonga house boats today and spoke to Michelle coz we're thinking about staying a few nights extra and doing a few overnighters on said lake. She said she finds the barra up there to taste a bit muddy. I ain't gunna kill a beautiful thing like a barra if I'm going to leave half of it on the plate. I'll have to put up with eating mackerel and jacks I spose. Darn it all......

the_baker

LUCKY PHILL It will take more than nudge nudge , wink wink for me to start making pies . Maybe a fishing tip or 6 NUDGE NUDGE , WINK WINK!

wat is this mand g wat happens were and how

Quote Originally Posted by lucyloo
    wat is this mand g wat happens were and how
    Stands for Meet & Greet #
    Just an opportunity to meet in person and no better place to have a beer and a fish than at Agnes Water (no 'S' hahaha) - a fisherman's paradise.
    I've just've never been .... then you're missing out! #

Cya all in October.

Herby

To answer a few questions whether im going or not, at the moment im undecided, work commitments will govern my decission.Im working on two houses at moreton around that time, but at the worst i may get up there for the weekend and stow away on someones boat ...foxy

team kitty cat is in
    booked this morning

wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Searaider 2
    Geday Snappa ,
    Team Allison is the combination of my boat and Dales .
    He's also got a 195 Allison Angler .

Bring it on .
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Poker Night sounds interesting .

Peter
    Searaider 2
    HMMMMMMMM Pete, do you all forget that NEWBY just happens to have an Allison 21?
    So what about me then ya rude buggers. Now I have the shits with ya's. > Thats means the Allison is either going to be sold by then or sitting in the driveway. This years October meet and greet will be an all out assault on the rude allison owners with the "ALL NEW" Newby's Bertram team 1. I am in. I will be leaving the missus and kids at home and staying on the Berty. ROZ, it is there I will whip up my world famous TCMC (thai chilli mud crab) and wash it down with a great chardonnay I think. (BULL, I will be drinking single barrell with Tony and Sandy)
    NEWBY is in and I will be attacking the so called TEAM ALLISON that decided I was no longer an Allison owner This one is gonna be fun I reckon.

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

newby, i think you should sell the bertram and keep the allsion
    ok,ok.....how about team BERTALL.......
    youll have to watch out for us cause im gonna be in stealth
    mode!!!
    hope this helps if not i can post a band aid up to you with a box
    of tissue's.....lmao.
    cheers dale

searaider

Geday newby ,
    No offence intended , I though your Allison was long gone & replaced with the Mother Ship
    You'd be more than welcome to be a member of Team Allison , we may need the help
    Than as Dale said Team Bertall sounds pretty good . [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    See you there
    Peter
    Searaider 2

Sounds like this could be a good one!!!
    Looking forward to it!!! (and the double barrel on the Bertram with Newby )

Tony.....

Dave
    Finally got a few shots of the tinny for ya. I will post them in boating shortly mate.

Regards, Tony

CQ_Fisher

Hey Newby,

Any chance your looking for a deckie for a couple of days??

JD

Hi All,

I've been keeping a jealous eye on this thread, but didn't think I'd be able to make it.

I'm now a long odds chance, but they're improving. I'm heading overseas in mid-June, but should be back and able to make a final decision around mid-August.

If I can make it, I'd like to drag the boat up there, learn a bit about fishing the area and enjoy a few beers in good company.

My question is, if I leave it that late, am I likely to still be able to rent some accommodation (with boat parking)? I wouldn't be needing anywhere big as I'll probably only bring one mate, or possibly even solo and looking for a deckie. Happy to camp instead, if that's a possibility...

What do you reckon my chances are?

Good luck,
    Mike

Got an pm from Deckie (paul) he's planted a seed , had some discussions the the boss (wife). Still to early to make the call BUT
    cheers
    blaze
    ps
    may well be a last minute thing so I probable be pleading for somewhere to stay etc.

Hi Phil
    I am a new member, and I have just returned from 1770(first trip there) where I met Tony(Agnes Bait& Tackle) and he provided me with some local knowledge, a top chap who I will certainly support when I am in the area and hope all from Ausfish and friends do the same. I managed to catch a small black which we released just off the headland on the Saturday before the Anzac weekend.Can you provide me with some info on what the M&G is all about as I plan to go there a few times a year if possible.
    Thanks
    Paul. [smiley=dankk2.gif]