Thread: BOATERS no one to go with

BOATERS no one to go with

Hi I have all the gear to fish for bream to marlin,dont go out on your own I will pay half the bill and bring bait along I live in illawarra (the GONG) anywhere around there would be great.
    Give me a email

Re:  BOATERS no one to go with

Mate, a bit far away to be any use to you, but someone will offer, have faith.

Cheers,

Hornblower
    Horny

Live every day as if it's your last - for one day you're sure to be right!

Thanks hornblower
    I have my own boat and go out a lot on my own,I only have a 3.7 v nose punt with a 18 hp it is great but I realy have to pick my days to go out even then I cant go to far out in case the wind does blow up.Iam at the boat ramp nerly every morning after i drop the kids to school and get to see how many people do go out on ther own in large boats,maybe with this some one will answer I have only just moved to the gong , Iam from Canberra and thought it would also be a good way to make a few mates.

fishing_mik

MATE I MITE BE ABLE TO HELP U OUT HERE I FREQUENTLY GO OUT ON ME OWN OUT OF SHELLHARBOUR BECAUSE ME MATES ARE TO LAZY AND TIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO GAME FISHING SO IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME NO

BY THE WAY I HAVE GOT BLUEWATER STESSL AND WILL BE CHASING GAME FISH IN THE COMING MONTHS

Fishing Mik
    Iam interested for sure I have to go away for a week after that Iam ready.
    Is there a way to meet or is it safe to place contact numbers on line.

fishing_mik

adznapper

mate im always down shellharbour boat ramp with my twin boys who are 6 so i am preaty easy to find .so if you want to meet one weekend in the arvo to have chat let me no cheers mik.

Fishing Mike
    pick a time and day to meet I havnt been able to run in to you so far.

fishing_mik

Adznapper
    mate i will be down shellharbour ramp on sunday about 200 with me boys how does that sound

mike

Fishing Mike
    That will be great catch you then.
    ADZ

fishing_mik

ADZ

MATE IF YOUR INTRESTED I AM GOING OUT FISHING TOMMOROW OF SHELLHARBOUR .IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GOING OUT LET ME NO BY 930 AND I WILL MEET YOU AT THE BOAT RAMP

I WILL BE DOING A BIT OF TROLLING AROUND PORT ISLANDS THEN A BIT OF BOTTOM BASHING

MIK

great Mike
    I will be there what time I have Pilchards sqiud
    anything eles you need.

Mike
    I just read your reply for a fish and replyed how ever I might have read it wrong if you read this in the morning befor you go give me a call on 0409810113 any time as it would be great to go.
    ADZ

fishing_mik

adz
    how you goin mate sorry i got you message at about 130 when i got home from fishing tried to ring in the arvo no answer . i will be down the ramp tomorrow at 200 see u then

mik