Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bay Mackerel M & G

I can bring over a portable gas BBQ if needed or some wood and a plate/grill. Surely between us all we can put a feed of fish together

With the weather looking the way it is on Seabreeze at the moment we will be heading out Friday night to get an early start.

Thats only 5 more sleeps

Neil

Would have loved to come along webby but its the wifes birthday and we're off for the weekend. Its going to be a great weekend for all by the sound of it. JUst have to wait for River to Mud. Hope evryone has a dam fine time

Hi All - Still planning on heading over early Saturday morning, will sleep on the boat. What is the anchorage like down at the wreck near the sand hills as I have only ever overnighted up at the tangaloma wreck or curtain before.

Will be leaving from Shorncliffe so keep an eye out for the old Bertie.

Dont know about bagging out, if my efforts from last saturday are anything to go on - all I have a chance of bagging out on is grinners.

Cheers

Gilbo

I will be heading out early Saturday morning with my son as deckie.Will be leaving from Pinkenba .
    Call Sign 2DKnB 27 meg CH 91

See you out there.

Cheers Dazza

Gilbo

The wrecks are on the shoreline and do not provide any protection. The area is given a fair bit of protection from Moreton itself and its in a bit of a bay

Neil

Dont forget to log on...i'll be listening in on the radio, might give you all a call during the day

Mike

Im a show from friday night, till sunday sometime....

Beware firetruck , your days are numbered..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Crestcutter View Post

that's the spirit Darryl give ya a call mate

i'll be over sometime sat morn

Mike , what unit are you with?

Jason.

May be in need of a deckie at this stage . My other deckie wont know till thursday if he's available !!

Mark aka (Pitsta)

bloody hell..where have you been ????

My cousin and I will be leaving at sparrows Saturday morning, can't stay the night as my cousin needs to be back late afternoon for a 40th. Will be leaving Pinkenba or Scarborough depending on what the wind will be doing.

Been flat out like a lizard drinkin Greg. Got some time off now so i am looking forward to catchin up with ya's Are you taking the Queen Mary or hitchin a ride?i

I might just havta stir the Brejen up and maybe we can show up at some stage .Ill see if he can get saturday off .Hope to catch up with yas
    cheers Terry

Been flat out like a lizard drinkin Greg. Got some time off now so i am looking forward to catchin up with ya's Are you taking the Queen Mary or hitchin a ride?i
    hitchin a ride mate..I need some fishing lessons on these critters.

Hi all
    well i will be leaving from Manly harbour about 4.30 am
    at this time 27mgz Ch91 an call sign Got-ya hopefully i will have the V.H.F in before the weekend
    i to maybe looking for a deckie will no by Thursday see you all there

Cheers
    Steve