Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post a fishin Pic !

Re: Post a fishin Pic !

I'm a bit slack getting the pic done but this is one that I found not my best fish but it was one of the nicest to eat

I was just looking at my pic above and I'm sure the fish was bigger than that. but don't they all

Hey curleyweirdo, have you heard of rotation!!

To be honest i have, and know the photoshop function all to well.
    The reason i left it the way it is is that i find particually with dark photos the light glinting off the screen due to the refraction and reflection principles [ that i am sure you know about] produced a much beta photo and increased the gamma, contrast of the spoken photo which is a result of the tilt your head must be at to view the photo.
    The ensuring angle by the means i have jsut explained add to the velocity of the pixels in your colour monitor enhancing the said photo.

???

maybe i should have jsut used the function ay!?

now my brain hurts from trying to sound slightly educated
    >
    But its ok because there must be some one viewing this board that could not understand that post!

And therefore i am off the hook

However there wouldbe some that are rolling their eyes

and some that are doing other nasty stuff
    ??? 8)
    I jsut used all the little smiley faces!

Jesus this rain is pissing me off i should be fishing.
    I think i am going crazy

Brett_Finger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I hear ya Bro! i hear ya!!
    Hookin,Brett "The Big fella!!"

imported_admin

52lb Barra, not caught by me

Didn't catch this one, it was pulled out of the freezer a few days before I arrived in Darwin on my trip up there last year. The guy that caught it was going to get it mounted but then realised how much it was going to cost.

Am heading up to Darwin with the guide again at the end of March to fish the same spot, tide and moon, that they caught a few of these on last year. Was thinking of heading to a different spot this year but SWMBO said we are going to darwin again to go Barra fishing. Who am I to argue

If you want to see a few pics from last years trip have a look at http://www.ausfish.com.au/darwintrip/

You had me sucked in Steve!!! I was thinking at the time, now I`ve been to Darwin heaps of times and only ever got rat-barra. Steve and wife go there once and pull a 50lber!!! What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Randall ;-)

Randall,
    Shell out & get yourself a good guide. Metcalf is goodun to try.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by Randall
    You had me sucked in Steve!!! #I was thinking at the time, now I`ve been to Darwin heaps of times and only ever got rat-barra. Steve and wife go there once and pull a 50lber!!! # What am I doing wrong?

Regards, # Randall # #;-)
    Next time you are heading up there I can highly recommend you contact Martin Metcalf http://www.barrahotline.com.au/

We were up ther in May and fished the Billabongs and had a ball. Biggest we got was 14.5 pound, SWMBO was leading for most of the time but i managed to jag a bigger one with an hour to go.

This year we wil be fishing the runoff, end of March. Martin pulled quite a few 40 & 50 pounders from the spot last year and we will be fishing on the same tides and moons. Here's hoping it fires again this year.

Yep, its all looking sweet for that time. Thats the problem with me I think. Always up there the wrong time of the year.
    Muzzy has tried his hardest to get me onto decent fish every time, but alas, we bomb out !!
    Did get onto the odd Toga at the billy bong (cooroboree) last time though!! Thanks Muzz.
    Regards, Randall.

Great pic Randall
    you look very pleased with that fish!!!
    great work
    hey randall you might want to check my website under inspiration im sure you will be pleasantly surprised
    http://www.angelfire.com/co4/fishingsite

Hi Jack....thats not me holding the fish, its a local fishstocking guy from Peter Faust dam up near proserpine.

I was there a month or so ago but drew a blank with the Barra!!! ;-(

Regards, Randall.

oh ok hey randall I might start rowing as it is the only way I can get close to the water and the fish during school hours!!
    You still might want to check my site under the inspiration if you already have not
    cheers jack
    http://www.angelfire.com/co4/fishingsite

I have checked it...and thankyou Jack. I`m embarrassed!!

Randall.

No shame in that Randall!!
    Thanks for everything!!