Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The girls go fishing

The girls go fishing

Here's a few photos of some of the girls' catches. This first one is slightly blurry but a nice Coronation Trout all the same.

Re: The girls go fishing

This is my neice. Her mum caught it off the Stewarts Creek bridge up near the Daintree Township. It went 12.5 kilos clean weight.

A nice mackeral

They have to pose don't they.

Here's the neice again. I can happily say it was me who caught this Barramundi Cod.

Nice Pikey Bream. She caught nearly 10 this size in 10 minutes while I was stuck baiting the line for her ???

Lovely Golden Trevally. This was taken on the troll and took her around 15 minutes to catch. She had a Sure catch spinning reel with 12 lb line so it was a great fight.
    The fish was released after the photo, as were the Bream in previous photo.

The next day. This fish went about 62 cm and also released. Caught on the same tackle again (12lb Platipus Platinum on a sure catch spin reel and some cheapy rod)

Judging by the strain on 'his' face, this photo belongs in this section

I think this is why we aren't catching anything

Me mates younger sister. Not the best photo but that fish is over 15 pound. Caught and released in Lake Tinaroo.

Another nice Barra.

Some nice macks here 8)

And this is the best I can do (That's right, mum caught the Barramundi Cod ). Is that a monster trout or what!!

Daintreeboy - two can play at that game - just remember i have more dodgy photos of you than you have of me. 8) - nice hat by the way.