Thread: My Grandson's Fish

My Grandson's Fish

I got my digital camera back from my daughter today and finally retrieved some pics I took of my grandson (almost 6yo)when I took him down to the Pin on 27 Jan.

The fish aren't much - under size - but he had a ball! And so did I

We didn't catch a thing we could keep all day - but we caught plenty of small ones. He didn't care - he was happy to catch a fish. I've got him hooked on fishing now - and I intend to keep him that way

My Grandson's Fish - 2nd Photo

Another.

Re: My Grandson's Fish

top stuff......... good to see someone havin some fun with those little bream......doesnt matter if u dont catch a legal fish as long as u have a great day out on the water and it looks like he certainly had that...

cheers................corza

Thats one happy little chappy.
    Judging by the look on his face you will have no trouble keeping this fella hooked on fishing, for ever!
    Well done Muddy
    Regards, Tony

Gorilla_in_Manila

Well Done Muddie and (presumably) Lachlan.
    Cheers
    Jeff

well i think it is more important to have the fun that the feed
    i know that after a streeful day at the office me and the misses + little tacker love nothing better than packing a few chicken rool for dinner and going down to our loacal jettiy and playing with all those little bream
    it is a hell of alot of fun and really unwinds me

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Muddie
    I got my digital camera back from my daughter today and finally retrieved some pics I took of my grandson (almost 6yo)when I took him down to the Pin on 27 Jan.

The fish aren't much - under size - but he had a ball! #And so did I #

We didn't catch a thing we could keep all day - but we caught plenty of small ones. #He didn't care - he was happy to catch a fish. #I've got him hooked on fishing now - and I intend to keep him that way #
    go to see kids haveing fun [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Beautiful pix