Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stuff the Creek, Lets head East!

Re: Stuff the Creek, Lets head East!

Mack Tuna was chewing the bait.. Rob and Dylan got a few on Lucky Phill Slugs

Tim
    p.s. Im happy we got 1 cobia, even if it was on a bloody soft plastic

Awesome guys !!!! "World Class Fishing" !!!!! I'm getting sore arms just flicking through the pics of those AJ'S.

How would you rate it Tim & Dylan, close to your best ever Fishing experience, I'm sure it was just an average trip for Rob .

And what makes it even better, I'm heading up there for a week next month [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif], staying at the camp ground in 1770 and hopefully having a few beers & Fishing sessions with Agnes-J.

Beware, I will be sending a few pm's to pick your brains

Cheers
    Craigie.

Rates close to my best ever offshore fishing experience.. but the creeks still mean alot to me.. as for Rob, im pretty sure he will say, that was just plain crazy fishing.. and something he has never really experience liked that before...

Tim

cragie that was the best fishing i have ever experiance. it made it soo good we did not get sharked all week. we had a 6 kg fish on at least every drop.

would not surprise me if the spanish do show up as there is plenty of bait around there. we got onto 2 small spanish out at the group there but were barely legal.

Dylan

Craigie
    I look forward to it. Should be good timing, the pelagics are just starting to show back up around the headland at 1770, so by then it should be on BIG TIME!!!!
    If we can organize it, I would love to go for a run with you out to trout spot x.

Regards, Tony

Craig, ive never had 3 days in a row catching AJ before, after 2 days recovery catching small stuff felt ready for day 4 of it, shit what a tough day that was! im still sore, i think you can catch to many of these things lol, its extremely exciting but they are just so much bigger than the average rats around here, the odd 20 kg one out here can add some fun to the day but when you have them lining up to be caught its time to hide

trout3030

Zeeke,
    How far out did you go to get those awesome AJ. Were you out passed the islands? Also did you catch your reefies on the soft plastics or use bait for them?

Hey Tony I'm still set to fish at the end of this month prolly 28th September-2nd October 8)

No worries Bubby!
    The pelagics are just starting to turn up around the headland at the moment.

Regards, Tony

noluck

my goldy

LOOKS LIKE 2 BIG CODS

strewth you guys just make me want to chuck in europe and come home...

snodger fishing....." look away, ah, look away"

DICER