Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ausfish Meritorious Award

Re: Ausfish Meritorious Award

Quote Originally Posted by blaze
    hi jermeny
    if that fish that was caught on 10kg line was caught by a youngster they get my vote. Even though I am a member of ANSA, I do not agree with the point system for catching fish, there has gotta be a better way (not for chsing records, but for fishing comps)
    cheers
    blaze
    No problem with that Blaze. I just meant that everything else being equal, surely it has to be a consideration.

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

I still don't understand this thread...

Just waiting on the photos of my goldfish to be developed. Not sure what will win this comp, so just trying to keep my bases covered. Will keep you informed.

i went fishing in my fish tank last night. caught 3 neons, 2 glow lights and 1 glass blood fin (all tetras). the rummy noses were to hard to catch.

date: 04/08/05
    apparatus: small fish catching net
    bait: n/a
    fish sizes: neons 2-3cm, glowlights 2-4cm, glass bloodfin 4-5cm.

all fish tasted great on the bbq last night.

id like to thank my dad for cooking the fish for dinner, and mum for buying the bread.

cheers phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Really Phill, I thought the best catch was the cobe sliding out of the plastic bag in the garage, Devo, good luck choosing a winner, everyones a winner.

Hi everyone.

Ok, I never supported this competiton but if people want it to go ahead then lets do it properly. Devocean, you started it. How about you start it again with the rules. I will delete every post that doesnt comply with the rules and I will not be a judge.

This post is now locked.

Cheers.

Derek