Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish photo Event  This week its (SNAPPER)

Re: Ausfish photo Event #This week its (SNAPPER)

Reefmaster, have to totally agree with you, the pic of Outsiders mate & Snapper is a dead set ball tearer. Without a doubt a high point of his life captured on film .

Cheers
    Craig.

Yeah, I know. A bit slow off the mark, But I'm new to this site and have only just stumbled over this post. I don't mean to try and re-kindle it by any means - I know it was supposed to only go for the week, but I couldn't resist. So sorry 'bout that.

By the way Greg, TOP idea # Are you still posting new ones each week???

Anyway, here 'tis - My best ever - this one was caught on a Terminator Snapback 5" Jerkbait east of Cape Moreton in about April last year

Nice snapps macca. dont worry about dates on the posts mate. anyone is welcome to add there capture to any of the species that was listed at anytime

Mate haven't continued the fish pics as to be honest i got a little slack and i was running out of common species.

Might continue it with uncommon species but i wanted all to be able to join in and show their capture.

Cheers Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

some pelagic fish for those who cant go out to reefs. just a suggestion

Scott

here it is....

My first and best big snapper (so far...planning on outdoing it this year) caught off Tweed on a floating pilly.

Fought Crap though considering i was only using 15 pound line - it was heavy but sluggish.

Rick

Sorry,

the above snapper weighed in at 9.0 kg down at the local tackle shop. Don't know about their scales though.... Looks like a 50 KG fish to me..

Sorry,

the above snapper weighed in at 9.0 kg down at the local tackle shop. Don't know about their scales though.... Looks like a 50 KG fish to me..

Rick

I hear you Rick - That happens to me ALL the time... damn scales are always reading under - WAY under

Scott15
    We already had a few pelagics before so you more then welcome to find them and add to the post.

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

greg,

yer i found one. its about 3 posts down from this one [smiley=blush.gif] [smiley=stupid.gif]. the only thing is i havent caught a spaniard. hopefully there will be a phot event where i can put my fish up

Scott

well scott there's nothing stopping you mate. Post your fish up

SNAPPER CAUGHT OFF MOOLOOLABA 7.5KGS

Snapper caught off Mooloolaba on a Calcutta 700 attached to a Pen Power stick and spooled with 10kg Pre-test. #Snapper went 10kg cleaned.

Port Kembla ????kg's
    it's never to late to learn
    how to dodge work and go fishing

I've caught quite a few big snapper but my favourite pic is this one from a couple of years ago.

drawn