Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I want to see your best Bream!!!!

Re: I want to see your best Bream!!!!

got this off scarborough on 3" gulp chartruse on 6lb braid 10lb leader , called it for a squire whilst in the net , it went 45cm . check the lips on the sucker
    cheers swano

check this beauty out arond redcliffpoor photo # # was photo of photo #2pnd line hering fillet no sinker arond the wells near bridge

good size bream slider, my father has pics of them like that also when his father was the ranger down at Iluka ages ago, like small squire easily up to 1.8kg
    Tight Lines

There are some dam good Bream here guys!! Swano thats a great shot mate!! I have only just started fishing around redcliffe reefs (from boat) and havent managed any real good bream yet, a couple of ok squire and grassies bout it.. I think i need to get a bigger boat so that i can fish when i want rather then when the weather let me

Keep them comming guys!!

Cheers
    Brandon...

Hi guys, This is my biggest from Sydney Harbour 2 weeks ago

43cm/ 1kg

got a couple of 36cm models since

land_based

did yo ueat them laredo ??

of course

R0b sydney harbour is a bit cleaner then the brizzy river so it would be ok to eat

Captian_Zero

This is my PB so far. 31cm from the Manly rock wall last month on a fresh prawn. Hopefully I'll get a bigger one before the winter is over.

Hi Guys

I caught a 36cm breambo yesterday using a fresh dead prawn
    up north in the Bsrron River Cairns eating him tonight hopefully
    i get some more sorry no pic.
    Cheers,

Dylan

Great Pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have an update pic for this thread soon I managed to land my new PB bream on Friday night!! was 37cms and the fatest bream i have ever seen!!!!!! I reckon he would have been 1kg easy.. my mate took a couple of pics of him when i dropped in to brag on the way home Pic will be of him and another 35cm one gutted (no pic b4 I really need a cheap digital camera!).
    was a good big bream night actually, landed 2 at 35 the 37 and 3 at 32cms! all fat and in great condition. only kept 2 for dinner oh and all caught up the Pine river again!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
    Brandon...

Have caught 48cm once, but this is my biggest on Plastics.

37cm bream of urangan pier

OK got the pics off my mate the bream in my right hand is 35cms and the one in my left is the 37cm monster!!! Lol. they are cleaned in this pic but I tend to leave the scales on (mainly when frezing the buggers). but you can see all the excess meat around his guts belive me when i say she was nearly busting from the seams!!!

Cheers
    Brandon...

PS: keep em comming guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alby

my pb bream was a 42cm and just over 1kg caught on a watermelon sp under the bridges between brighton and redcliffe.