Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Photo Event.This week(13/7-19/7) its "FLATHEAD"

Photo Event.This week(13/7-19/7) its "FLATHEAD"

well i reckon its always good to see pics of various fish even if its an old one. So many good fish get put on here and so many poeple dont get to see them due to various reasons. #
    So i reckon each week we have a different species of fish which everyone can post your biggest sized fish of that species. Dont worry if its not big compared to others we want to see your personal best fish. Its a fun thing and a good chance to post some pics that other poeple may not have seen. I will try to put up a different species each week and at the end of that time the person with biggest or the best pic #gets crowned the king of that species #Like i said its not a comp but a fun thing. #
    #
    1 Pic per person and weight of fish will not be taken into fact as it seems a few peoples scales may vary or are alittle out # #
    #
    Any other thoughts please go to Saltwater chat and post there #
    #
    This weeks fish is "FLATHEAD"

Sorry no pic from me on this one.

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Re: #Photo Event.This week(13/7-19/7) its &qu

Heres my poor one
    BUT my bros is the one after SO its NOT mine therefore its only one fish for me well actually THREE!!!

Cheers
    Martin

Re:  Photo Event.This week(13/7-19/7) its &qu

nice little lizard trolled up at caloundra on a Halco Scorpion 52DD. Fish was released

Here we go.. Flattys aye..

Flatty pushing 10cm

Touchy and a monster flatty he caught a week before the thumbsectomy

and a flatty caught by me, the fat boy.. on fly.. goin 50cm

Tim
    p.s. Touchys flatty went around 75cm

This lil one won me about $400 bucks worth of goodies, "Biggest Flatty on Fly" for day #3 of the GC Flatty classic.A local nailed 2 biggies on fly too win Fri and Sat but he musnt have fished Sun. Whew 36cm if I remember correctlly , or 46cm. This was the finnal day and blokes were getting called out for trophys and prizes for 90cm PLUS sized fish,(97cm won)Then I get called for 36cm....MQ

BeastMaster Snr caught this 3.99kg Lizard at Mud Is a couple of years back , whilst fishing for Snapper (before the 70cm ruling was in place. ) The fish was kept and weighed for a competition and eatten . Cann't say I enjoyed it though , as I'm not a real fan of eating flathead of any size. BeastMaster Jnr caught his last Saturday on 3kg line , down the Pin - it weighed 1.8 kg and measured 66cm and is his biggest lizard todate. Again the fish was weighed in at a competition and was given to my sisterinlaw- it's probably being eaten as I type this.
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

BeastMaster Jnr s Photo
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

Re: #Photo Event.This week(13/7-19/7) its &qu

heres my biggest, broke my new procyon rod on its 3rd cast.
    80cm and 3.5kg caught at the pin on hard body lure.
    then it realy gets ughly

these are my biggest caught at the noosa river mouth christmas 2003 1.6kg and 1.4kg
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

heres 2 on the other end of the scale, wife caught these on bait from our first boat.
    then it realy gets ughly

Heres my brothers!!
    Alot bigger than mine
    went Around 3kg from memory

Here's mine an 89cm specimen from the Pin, caught on a whole pilly. 8) [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

i got this one on plastic underneath a dirty stinky sunshine coast shopping centre, not huge by any means but fun anyway

A few nice flatties from our houseboat trip

A choir of flatties!