Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GT Fishing

Re: GT Fishing

Thats an awesome fish........... Thought my 6 year old (and 16 year old friend) did OK landing this one too

Fishlady ,

By the look of it , your son is now a certified GT SportfisherKid !

Was going to name him GT Warrior Jr. but may confuse it with GT Warrior being somebody else's daddy .

JonLi .
    It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so .
    Mark Twain .

nice gt thats huge iv herd them to get up to 80kg

nice gt thats huge iv herd them to get up to 80kg

sorry about dobble post computer froze

GT_warrior, amazing effort man. id say a film of you getting towed around for 15min would have made you $500 on funniest home videos

What rod were you using with the shimano?

Holy Jesus that is one big GT

Jay Jay
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

slyham75

very nice ... i bet my brother want to catch one soon

We will get video of them soon, the big problem is they are now bigger and I cant stop them ..yet ? Lost a whole heap of nice poppers last weekend and staightened some hooks.... will be better prepared this weeekend, all GT's are good fun just ask FishLady, #and I hope you do get one soon slyham75 persistence will pay off ......... 80 kg now theirs a challenge.....stay posted ?????? cheers #

slyham75

oh man ... i better tell my bro ... that you had some fun .....

blue-mako

bloody giant thats for sure!

troy

#Need a bigger mat....

Incredible fish mate

I'd call that a turrum, caught one once but I dont really know what the difference is - i assumed that the black colour and monstrous proportions mad them a Turrum - can any one add to this - damn nice fish no matter what it is - well done
    Raef I don't think its a turrum. We catch alot of turrum in Cairns and they look something like this:

Jesus! Im going to have to fly up north soon. What gear was used on that brute

Red_Bull

super fish there fellas, GT's and turrum alike! GT Warrior...that leviathan would have taken sme stopping?

Here's an estimated 15 kg GT that I got on a trolled Rapala magnum a few years back....