Thread: 30 posts needed so i can access for sale section

30 posts needed so i can access for sale section

just found out i need 30 posts to access for sale section,steve i can understand your point of view but 30 posts??? i have my late fathers tinnie set up to sell and i'll struggle to get 30 posts up ,only 29 now after this post

Re: 30 posts needed so i can access for sale secti

correction only 25

Kracker,

Sorry if I am speaking out of line here as you did direct your question to Ausfish directly. I am very sorry for your loss, as I am sure Steve and the rest of ausfish are. Have been through the same. This is a difficult situation to put Steve in. He and a lot of members had a very rough time recently with a new member. Where is the correct place to draw the line? A lot of old members lost a lot of money due to a new member so Ausfish set new rules to try to protect them. This will definately impact new members. This was known. You are obviously one of them. I do hope you have success in your sale, but as a member, I fully support Steve and the rest of Ausfish. The rules are the rules to protect the majority.

cHiCo

Aswell as steve setting up the for sale for fisherman to sell unwanted "2nd" hand gear.Not brand new still in box equipment which is what has happened on here.

cheech

Thank you for your kind words,i figured the new rules were a direct result from what has happened on here ,the way i see it,there is ALWAYS a PAYBACK,might not happen for a longgggg time,but it will.But no worries i'll get me 30 up and then advertise it,ive sold a bit of second hand gear on here and always get good responses,dont know what happened to me old posts as in they havent been included so im starting from scratch .

regards Kracker.

hairynosedwomb

kracker mate i'll help ya out
    Kracker , can ya tell us how ya got ya nickname mate?

Cheech,
    I would be interested to know exactly how many ppl got burnt by ashley 1984.I agree some ppl abuse the site by selling new gear from shops.Maybee they should be stopped,I dont think everyone should be penalised because ONE bad egg appears and burns some ppl who should have taken more care in their approach to buying from a stranger.I have noted how members are posting anything to get up there posts.The limit will not stop some smartass who is serious about ripping mrenbers off and gives a false sence of security to buyers,I have used the site and it is a great servise to members but thge buyer must be ultimately responsible for his purchase... Lets not ruin this site with red tape

well hairyarsed wombat i can tell ya it WASNT anything to do with letting off bungers inside me footy club while full of soup years ago ,the commitee didnt it see my way ,so what more can i say