Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chat Board Feature Requests

Re: Chat Board Feature Requests

Quote Originally Posted by jimbamb
    I had the same trouble as heath tryin to post a pic that had been previously posted,Someone wrote something about "url" afraid ya lost me at the first letter!!!! pity im illiterate ..... how do you do it in plain old fashioned english???????
    So you have a photo called "bigfish" but that name already exists right?

Try renaming it to something simple like "bigfish1.1"

And if you have 4 or 5 pictures do this "bigfish1.1" "bigfish1.2" "bigfish1.3" etc

And if these names are already taken try adding several numbers.

Most of my photos are now called something like "example1.1112" or "example1.44443"

Quote Originally Posted by caloundra
    more smilies > ???

you can never have to many [s]slimies[/s] smilies
    ban the smilies

yep thats the one ba229 and I agree , don't know how it would be done... nothing wrong with a challenge though

HI Steve./ Ausfishers!
    I would like to see a database established ,sort of communal fishing diary. broken down to, Beach estuary, bay , offshore.
    day, time , loction(in general, or as specific as you wish)weather conditions, light, wind speed, direction, you can make it as detailed as you wish,Im sure you understand where this is going,
    The table should have the capacity to collate and extract information ie best time / conditions to fish location X .
    I have no idea how achievable this is from a computing sense but Imagine in a couple of years the tool available to ausfishers with a couple of thousand fishers pooling there results,, Does any one agree???
    OH and it should be called Rando's ##### Fishing Page

HI Steve./ Ausfishers!
    I would like to see a database established ,sort of communal fishing diary. broken down to, Beach estuary, bay , offshore.
    day, time , loction(in general, or as specific as you wish)weather conditions, light, wind speed, direction, you can make it as detailed as you wish,Im sure you understand where this is going,
    The table should have the capacity to collate and extract information ie best time / conditions to fish location X .
    I have no idea how achievable this is from a computing sense but Imagine in a couple of years the tool available to ausfishers with a couple of thousand fishers pooling there results,, Does any one agree???
    OH and it should be called Rando's ##### Fishing Page

Oh yeah
    I forgot to add my thanks . Steve this is a terrific site and a lot of fun ,,,
    Kind regards
    Rando

yep, i reckon every things all good, EXCEPT..... I reckon that ba229 should be made to change his avatar to somthing else. if i hear or see anything else to do with jjjjj jjjjoey jjjjohhhns, im gona be sick [smiley=sick2.gif].

hopefully theres a sniper in the crowd next origin [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

drew

I'd like to see a print with pictures option added to the "print" layout.
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

imported_admin

If you want to print the pages with pictures you would be best using the print option in your browser. The print option on the chat boards is designed simply to print the text out so it fits on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish
    If you want to print the pages with pictures you would be best using the pint option in your browser. The print option on the chat boards is designed simply to print the text out so it fits on papper.
    There's a "PINT" option? love one
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

MulletMan

How about a "great products" page Steve? Almost everyone of us has found that super product that works extra well and with the multitude of stuff on the markets these days, we could soon establish a good database for everything.

As there would appear to be quite a few paddle-powered fishos out there. Maybe a separate section for canoe and kayak fishing?

Thanks,

Gigantor
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

Steve and Ba,
    Thanx for the help.Done wat u said steve and changed the name of the file.Amazin wat the right info can do for us ol illiterate puta operators!!!!(all i gotta do now is remember how to do it)
    Thanx

I'm new so the who's on-line feature I never saw but it sounds like a good idea. Also I think that maybe a locations explanation thread would help out. So ppl can ask qu's and provide info on bars/reefs and dangerous waters so ppl knopw where they are going/what they are looking for and don't get into to trouble out on the water. Just an idea

Also how about a social event, seriously. I see most the blokes here are from Qld so it would'nt be hard to organise, just get ppl to bring a few $'s or make a donation to pay for costs. Or if that's too hard then maybe just meet at a pub/venue where everyone can have a chin wag. Anyone esle interested? ??? ???

Paul

P.S Great site Steve

Just been reading the thread on who does what as a job , i think this could be a welcome chat request works in other areas why not Ausfish. Looking for a builder will trade tackle or what ever .....