Thread: *waves*

*waves*

*waves hello to steve*

Understand that topics have to be moved, prob is that with the moving of the last cpl of moved topics (one to help area and the other to freshwater "abbreviation help" and "; D") I am now unable to open them, it keeps sending me back to general chat

Cheers
    Juicy

imported_admin

Re: *waves*

Quote Originally Posted by juicyfruit

Understand that topics have to be moved
    Cheers
    Juicy
    Then why did you post in the wrong section in the first place.

Topic has been fixed, you can now read it.

Not sure what you mean by the second post but it has nothing to do with the thread number.

Because it can fall into 2 categories, so leave the decision making up to you.

While on the topic…..what is meant to be posted in general?

Juicy

Derek_Bullock

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish
    If it does not have anything to do with fishing then it is not "For general fishing related chat" or if it is more related to a category that already exists it should be posted in that section.

If it is moved or deleted then it shouldn't have been there.

Posts such as a new member introducing themselves are allowed. The occasional dad announcing the birth of his new baby are left at the discretion of the moderators.

We can not always read all posts and some posts may be missed and left in a section when they should have been moved. Some posts are borderline are left, moved or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.

Don't forget, the moderators volunteer their time to moderate the site so people can enjoy the site and ensure it does not end up like other chat sites have.
    Juicy

Above is a quote from Steve in a previous thread. #Your post as quoted below, specifically asked about about fishing at Awoonga, so was moved to Freshwater Chat.

After some last minute tips on Barra at Awoonga
    Cheers

Derek

Derek

Not saying in the moving of my post was wrong....was expecting it to be moved, as it falls into two categories, so left the decision making up to steve.

This I thought I had clearly stated.

But thank you for speaking on steves behave and quoting information that I had asked for and missed previously.

Juicy

P.S.

Freshwater category because it was 'tips on Barra'
    General category because I went on to say that trip was 2 sleeps away, where we were staying and to call in on us.

Oh and just quickly...

The issue was I was unable to open certain posts.....not why they were moved

imported_admin

Because it can fall into 2 categories, so leave the decision making up to you.

Juicy

No, it only fell into the Freswater section, hence why it was moved.

Please post in the correct section or the posts may be deleted in the future istead of moved.

Why did you delete your second post?