Thread: I had an avtar, now i cannot load it into my prof?

I had an avtar, now i cannot load it into my prof?

Hi Guys,

I had quite a nice little gif file as my avatar a few weeks ago and in the process of playing with my signiture I lost it I have now caned the idea of an image in my signiture (page loading for dialup users) and wish to get my avatar back but when i try and add it to my profile again it dosn't save the location in the field?? I am checking the box above and entering the full address of the file.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/b.hazelwood/fish.gif

this is the file that i use to use and now cannot load (loaded as image from same location same file).

I know its not 110pixels (its 125x110) but it use to work!! any help appricated.

Cheers N
    Tight Lines

Brandon...

imported_admin

Re: I had an avtar, now i cannot load it into my p

Done

Cheers Steve thanks for your very quick reply mate

Was it something i had done or was there a glitch on my profile?

Cheers

Brandon...

imported_admin

Tried the same way as you with linking it to the site but didn't work. So I saved the image to my driive and tried the upload option but the file size was too big. So I logged into the server and edited the code in your profile and put the link in there.

Bugger #bit of a rigmarole I promise i won't update it anytime soon

When i get around to making a new one (that is if i can catch something worthy of the avatar ) I will make sure its within the pixel size 110 wide and try it from my web page again. hopefully it will work otherwise I will post here again

The speed you and the Mods get things done here is a real credit to you and your site. well done steve

Cheers

Brandon...