Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to attach a photo to your post

Re: How to attach a photo to your post

Cannot load avatar or pictures tried a hundred times , norton on and off, picture size is ok, jpg, ticked box, browse, in browse box comes up location of picture ie. "my pictures/my documents/desktop/ausfish folder"change profile no result . I also can never be "redirected' I am no Bill Gates so if there is a reply make it simple.
    Take photos and memories leave only footprints, respect the enviroment when 4 wheel driving , never be too busy to help out someone in need.

imported_admin

Barry

Most likely a step being missed somewhere.

Could be in this part -
    Go to the folder/directory where your picture is located and click on the file. Then click on the Open button

The window will close and you will see the location of the pic in the Attach section
    As far as the redirect problem, you most likely have a popup blocker installed such as google toolbar or nortons. Check in these if you have them or if running windows XP it will be in your security settings.

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by gone_phishin
    Tried that Steve and placed a new file titled ifinder.jpg in my last post and still nothing

Ausfish kept putting the underscore in when I posted the other pic.

Help!!

Geoff
    Could be a fault in the image, E-mail it to me and will check it out info@ausfish.com

photo test
    Take photos and memories leave only footprints, respect the enviroment when 4 wheel driving , never be too busy to help out someone in need.

YaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thanks for the tip look out here I come
    Cheers
    Barry

daysy

trying to post photo it says reselect attachment again for sercurty reasons please help thanks

imported_admin

Yes, this is already explained somewhere in this thread. If you select Preview you need to reselt the attachment. If you just click on Post then it is posted.

Hi Steve, tried to attach some pics to a post earlier this evening, first second and third pic went up but when I got to the fourth or fifth it said I wasn't allowed to access this section and deleted the post, I did it twice and got the same result, I posted the first message then replied to it to put the second third and forth pics up, did I break the rule??? I hope not, and if I did I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to, the post was titled What Fish Is This??? and it contained weird fish pics that were emailed to me, ant help would be appreciated, thank you......Dave!!!!

imported_admin

Those pics have been posted on the site before, several times. The post was deleted.

Test pic

Hi Steve,

Just tried to post my Garmin Colour Chartplotter for sale in the 'For Sale' section. Pic did not come up on the preview, although I thought it might not. But I have hit the POST button and the entire ad, pic and all, do not appear. Is it simply taking some time to upload, or have I stuffed something up?

imported_admin

If you attach a pic and then hit preview yu will notice that there is text under the attachment box that will say

NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons.

Richieboy,
    Huh,
    Steve Irwin's favourite choc?
    We are still thinking of him.
    Happy life of fishing,
    favourite_whitings

fishing_mik

did it work

fishing_mik

HAVING TROUBLE PUTING PICTURE ON POST
    I FIRST GO TO BROWSE GET PICTURE UP
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 003.jpg

THEN THIS NOTICE COMES UP

NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasos

then i try and post agaim and nothing happens can you please help me > >