Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to attach a photo to your post

imported_admin

Re: How to attach a photo to your post

System is working fine.

Have a look on the page that you were sent to (Preview Page) and there will be a reason given. It is put just above the subject of your post.

Copy it and post it here and I will be able to look into it further.

Ausfish Silver Member

success - thankyou for your prompt response- my error - it was bitmap format and not jpeg- apologise for my lack of computer nouse. thank you
    best regards,
    lew

well guys the first time i was asked to post a pic on a diff web site i thought they ment post one to them so thats what i did ''post office'' i have since lernt how to do it and can do it quite fine now but it pays to read and ask if you dont know .im glad fishing is a lot easyer thay the pc

marcus

I tried to reply to a few messages as well as start new topics. Does not seem to work. Can you help?

Regards,

Marcus

LUMOX

preatty sure iv done every thing right but nothing no x get the writting in the box and takes a while to post but when it does no pic?? when you say pics are on another website or to big in sizes does somthing tell you this?

LUMOX

preatty sure iv done every thing right but nothing no x get the writting in the box and takes a while to post but when it does no pic?? when you say pics are on another website or to big in sizes does somthing tell you this?

Craigus

Hi Steve,

I cannot post a picture. The size is less than 100kb, the name I doubt has been used and there is text in the message and title boxs.

When I have selected the attachment and then try and post it, the screen then goes to the preview screen( without a pic)

I then proceed to reselect the pic and post again, but the same happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
    Craig

I am getting the same, and I have posted heaps of photos previously >

Craigus

Hi steve,

Dont worry about my previous post. It is now working.
    I don't know what happened but it all works fine now when i did the same thing.

Craig

imported_admin

Attachment directory was full. Have allocated another 2gig so should be fine for a while longer.

having probs with pic post ..i've tryed 3 different sizes 96,64,and now 29k....i renamed .. to pic10.jpg and when i preview .. no pic..
    also tryed adding pic of boat with my nick and its not workin either .. wusup?

imported_admin

Attachments do not show in preview mode as they have to be uploaded to the server to display.

If you use the preview option you will see text just under the file attachment box that says NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons.

Avatar upload seems to be working fine, see the following post for help

http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1074662079

G'day Steve

I have tried and tried to post a pic to the following http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1151369981 without any luck. Have posted pics numerous times before but just eep getting the dreaded red cross.

Can you see the pic at your end?

Regards
    Geoff

imported_admin

Take the Underscore out of the file name

EG - GPS_001.jpg should be GPS001.jpg

Tried that Steve and placed a new file titled ifinder.jpg in my last post and still nothing

Ausfish kept putting the underscore in when I posted the other pic.

Help!!

Geoff