Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Sandy Marine Park - Lookout More Closures

Re: Great Sandy Marine Park - Lookout More Closure

Hi Guys,
    I am a new member to this forum and found out about it through another fishing forum. I have just read the posts and am as mad as hell. I live in Hervey Bay and regularly fish the northern section of the Great Sandy Straight. I DO THIS AS OF RIGHT, not at the whim of some simpering bloody greenie.

They have said they don't know what the recreational catch is but they include it anyway! what is this, Keystone kops or maybe Disneyland. They talk in lofty terms about a scientifically based decision. There is no science in this, just a bunch of petty empire builders and other grubs pursueing their own agendas.

It seems clear to me why rec fishers were excluded from this meeting. Unless we start to get organised and LOUD in our opposition to this, these parasites will get their way - again. Have any of them stated exactly what is it they are trying to save the Great Sandy Straight from.

Regards,

Mick

look at the list of those "in the know"

greenies, tourism and the local traditional land owners.

gee if their not the groups to keep happy!!

balanced land rights, extreme (political)enviromentalists and the local money making enterprises.

seems the same all over to me....the only "heavy weights" NOT represented are the rec fishers...because we arent "heavy weights"

i hate to disagree with you HairyMick...but their not parasites...their well organised Political Parties and money making projects for the Government

Hi thumps,

Hmmm, "Well organized political parties and money making projects for the government"

sounds like parasites to me.

regards,

Mick