Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: National Animal Welfare Bill: Fishing Prohibition

Re: National Animal Welfare Bill: Fishing Prohibit

"If an alternative power decides to undo it of course"

Unfortunately,unless the new power wins control of the Senate as well this will probably not happen,the working class man will be stuck with this idiots ideals(the rich get richer,the poor get the picture) for some time to come.

If fishing is banned in this country, we could all adopt a new sport. My recommendation would be greenie bashing

regards,

Mick

Hey hairymick , thats already my 3rd passtime

The problem with bashing greenies, is that there is no sport in it. 99.9999% of the simpering little sh!ts are too busy whining about something or other that they haven't had to time to develop the cajonas to fight back.

regards,

Mick

Seems this isn't going go away - this popped up in "The Age" (Melb.) a couple of weeks back:

CLYDE Scaife (30/12) taunts the "anti-duck-shooting brigade" for not attacking fishing.

He's wrong of course. We (I am proud to count myself as one of the "brigade") regularly point out the cruelty of fishing - and whaling and seal-hunting and horse racing and battery cages and sow crates and mulesing and many other of the myriad ways in which we humans exploit and cause suffering to our fellow animals for fun and profit.

But we've found that people like those who take their pleasure in shooting innocent birds tend to respond best if we can give them just the one topic to ponder at a time.
    Mike O'Shaughnessy, Animal Liberation (ACT), Spence, ACT