Thread: Bay closures by P.E.T.A?... saviours or KILLERS??

Bay closures by P.E.T.A?... saviours or KILLERS??

PETA (People of the Ethical Treatment of Animals) has spawned thousands of so called conservation organisations and have overrun many more. Its these vegan politics which are threatening our lifestyle, have closed many areas to fishing and have a firm grip over political organisations such as the Greens who in turn have an active influence over Government.

But who are they? Through websites such as fishinghurts.com (and many others) you will see their agenda, they believe that eating fish can do you harm - well I dont know if they actually believe that or if they are just saying it to stop us from eating meat. Founder Ingrid Newkirk boasts that her organisation attracts over $15million in private donations in the US alone, so they are well funded and resourced to fight our way of life.

But again who are they really?? Ingrid Newkirk - whilst proclaiming liberty for all animals and who was once quoted as saying that the world would be a much better place if humans were not in it, was once the director of the district of Columbia (in the US) high kill pound - she boasts the highest killing rate of any pound system in the US.

In her own words: "I'd go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself...I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day." Newkirk set up more killing zones as a part of PETA where they would kill many of the animals they "saved". They have huge freezers where animals are placed inside and are "put to sleep"... sounds like a human way to die? Well these animals came to the shelters because people wanted the save them and have them adopted out - so PETA kills them instead. This is no story - they have been featured on CNN.

You can get at least some of the story here: http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAIngridNewkirkResign.htm and more by doing a google search.

This is the same woman who said that McDonalds would stop serving meat in her lifetime....... very disturbing!!

Re: Bay closures by P.E.T.A?... saviours or KILLER

If maccas is going to stop serving meat in here lifetime, she must be planning to live out civilisation.
    Humility is not a weather condition.

Last night at 10.35pm penn & teller featured peta titled bull-sh#*t there stand over tactics and links to fire bombings and all the above how can people be so gullible to belive in her one that needs to go the way of the dinosaur or [smiley=rifle.gif]

There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Very alarming Adamy. Might be a good idea to get out on the water for a destressing I think.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

she was right..there is no meat in McDonalds products

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead
    she was right..there is no meat in McDonalds products

You're most likely right Pinhead.... "100% export Beef" is a brand name - not a product... the mind boggles!!

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals activist Dan Matthews said that "It comes as no shock at all that Steve Irwin should die provoking a dangerous animal.

"If you compare him with a responsible conservationist like Jacques Cousteau, he looks like a cheap reality TV star."

Matthews's comments have sparked outrage across the internet with Irwin supporters inundating blogs to defend the wildlife supporter.

Ethical meaning. Moral .Principled.Right.Fair.Decent.Just.

IT CERTAINLY DOESN,T FIT THEM TRUE BLUE STEVE IRWIN

There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by Adamy
    PETA (People of the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
    What did Penn & Teller say? I think it was People for Extorsion Terror and Agression

These people try to close a pound that puts down animals while they put down about 1600 themselves.

There members don't want to have any product that has been dirived or tested on animals and yet they use insulin.

They are full of contradiction, but they have a radical following.