Thread: ABC Last Night-Amcor manipulating green groups

ABC Last Night-Amcor manipulating green groups

Did anyone watch this, very interesting.

Re: ABC Last Night-Amcor manipulating green groups

Can't say I did - tell us more???
    Horny

Live every day as if it's your last - for one day you're sure to be right!

I caught the last 15 minutes. Just amazing how grubby and undershanded is the political system and how effective the greens have been at manipulating it. Industry (AMCOR) fight back playing the same game and get accussed of dirty tricks

Same, same when the greens accussed TFPQ of being a "narrow interest group with too much influence over government policy"

Coming from the experts I took this as a compliment. Last nights show just re-enforces it.

KC

i watched it with some intrest as my dad worked at the maryvale mill for over 40 years

the way the A team got in with the greenies st the logging protest camps was fantastic and wernt the shocked to find out after all those years lol

great story

scotty

That was my take on it as well, the company used the same techniques employed by the greens against them, even to the point of branch stacking the local ALP to gain control of the enviromental committee and shut the greens down. I watched with some ammusemant the reactions of the green party as they discussed what had been done to them especially as in my own mind I was comparing it to techniques known to be used by them.

In the end neither side had the moral high ground but the loggers were better at it.