Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard Michelle.

It's always nice to be able to welcome newbies to the wonderful world of ausfish.

Louis

Hi Bub, well I see that your getting quite a welcome to the site but I think you will have to post a few photos of your catches so that the men here realize your fishing capablities, and have a look at the going fishing board and put your name down for the meet and greet at river heads , Love Dad. Bob.

Good on you Michelle and welcome. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Cheeers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Good to see you join Ausfish Shelby, we will look forward to hearing from you.

Scalem

Welcome Michelle. I've only been a member for a little while but already my imaginary friends are starting to feel neglected. I'm sure you're already hooked though so no use me trying to warn you about the consequences of obsessive compulsive Ausfish chat.

Regards, Bruce (Ausfish member - Maniac branch)

Commodore

Welcome to the mad house of Ausfish Michelle , I think I already know you a little, as I caught up with dad, Bob (Serene Lady) today. We had a couple of drinks and talked fish’n and Ros happened across a couple of old pics , so lads I can vouch for this Las, she has been taught by an old sea master and the skills have defiantly been pasted down . So with all that said, welcome, look forward to some great posts, and great to meet Bob and Ros on Serene Lady today and look forward to the next visit.
    Cheers,
    Chong

Welcome!
    Be warned.. It's way too easy to spend hours here reading when you should be out there fishing! Personally I feel this site should be subject to licensing laws like alcohol With all the knowledge and experience flying around it can be addictive!

Jason