Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie

Hi all, First time chatter. I've been reading everones posts for the last week so I thought I'd finally get in the spirit. Have just sold the Allycraft 4.1 TopEnder and upgraded to the new Alleycraft 5.4 Platey. should have it next week, Just waiting for the 115 opti- Their suppose to arrive in Oz this week. I'm looking forward to getting out further afield, haven't been outside since I Was a Kid 30 + years ago. Parents had a weekender on Coochie in those days. Unfortunately started working for a living and only rediscovered fishing a year ago. Lucky for me the wife loves it more than me and it was her idea to upgrade. Hope to give the boat a test run over to the sand hills next week. The weather better be good as my 3 boys are getting sick of the "when I was a boy" stories about fishing Morteon and outside. Look forward to seeing some of you at Viccy Pt ramp.
    Chromedome

Re: newbie

Welcome to Ausfish chromedome.

Muzz

Great_White

Hi Chromedome, welcome to ausfish. Lot of husband & wife teams on this site. My wife joined up before I did talk about keen

Sounds like your new boats a cracker, make sure you post some pic's

Peter

Welcome aboard Chromedome.
    This is a great place for some friendly advice. Top people.
    New rig sounds good.
    Make sure you post some pics when you get her.

Welcome chromedome
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

Welcome Chromedome.

Look forward to some of your posts

russell

There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Welcome aboard Chromedome. Look forward to reading some reports in the future.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Welcome aboard matey.
    Horny

Live every day as if it's your last - for one day you're sure to be right!

welcome to ausfish cromey

Pitsta

All the best Chromedome, with the new home away from fishing

MARK

HI there chromedome. Welcome to Ausfish. I know you haven't gone into any great detail about your new boat but the two magic words "plate" and "Opti" already have me drooling with envy. Look forward to your posts and as Great_White said earlier make sure you post some pics of the new rig.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Hi all, Thanks for the welcome, Hopefully I'm picking it up on friday, so I'll post some pics next week.
    Greg

Darryl

Look forward too the pics..
    Welcome to the board.

Darryl.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ausfish.

Louis

Welcome Chromedome,

Make sure you use your boat frequently, especially if you have boys wanting to go out. I think it should be a unwritten rule to use a nice rig like that , more than once or twice a year like some..... Carefull going out of Vic point, the ramp at Vic VMR can get shallow at low tide. I'd hate to see you ding your prop on its maiden voyage.

Scalem