Thread: Lazy Grubs

Lazy Grubs

Headed up to the Coochin Creek area on the weekend in through the bush tracks to find some nice spots to have a fish at. #We stumbled across one location which looks to be a fairly popular spot for pitching a tent overnight and there was S$%T everywhere. #Even around the good fishing spots there was alot crap left behind including broken stubbies, lure packets, dead castnets etc. I wish people would try to make the effort to leave a place the way that they found it. #It's not that hard to take your rubbish with you when you go. #

Will be taking rubbish bags and some buckets for broken glass next time I head up there and may even be nominating the area in the upcoming clean up Australia doy on 4th march and put in a big effort to try and clean up behind these dregs.

Cheers Kev

Here is a couple of pics of one spot thet we came across.

Re: Lazy Grubs

Re: Lazy Grubs

mate,couldnt see your pics, but know what you mean.
    Had a run in with a grub up in Hussey just before xmass.

GRUBS, I DONT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
    Brian

Good on ya Kev

Keep cleaning up others rubish especially if they are watching, just do it quietly and keep the keep it clean movement going. I always seem to come home with more than I took.

I hate going to a spot with the kids and there is broken glass and rubbish everywhere :mad:

even those twist tops discarded in camp areas cut the feet bad when rusty.

have some respect for the people following, you grubs :cool:

Cheers Murf

Pics got lost when the boards changed over so here they are again

Kev

they must of had some conscience because they hid the rubbish behind the tree.

They did leave it in a mess :mad:

I wonder what they would think turning up to a camp spot that looked like that?

Cheers Murf