Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jons Landing - Noosa R

keen_as_mustard

Re:  Jons Landing - Noosa R

I too was there the Easter before last. Really thought I had made a mistake when we drove up but had no choice as had been screwed over by the manager of The Wilderness Camp (my advice is don't go there purely because of the ignorant manager!).

Jons Landing ain't pretty but I found it to be comfortable (even at peak Easter). Facilities are good especially the shop, although could use more showers for those peak times.

I was there with a mate, our wives, and two young kids and we felt safe all the time. But there were some very "interesting" characters living there. We had heaps of gear on our site and none went missing.

I would go back again, but probably not at peak times.

Re:  Jons Landing - Noosa R

I wish I found this board and saw this post a while ago!

Did my usual 2 week trip to Johns' over the xmas break. Unfortunately a lot of rain, king tides and no moon meant the catfish were out in force and the only things biting more regularly than them were the mozzies!

Not complaining though, it's my fav camping / fishing spot that I get to at least once a month.

Derek: was it a couple with a pop top camper with a white hilux 4x4? If the description fits, I remember sitting with the same couple in October.