Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wildlife Pics

Wildlife Pics

Hi everyone.

I just got back from a stroll in the forest and got a picture of some white-tail deer. It is a fairly common sight to see them here, but I thought you may get a kick out of seeing some animals from a foreign place. I always enjoy seeing the animal pics you guys take and was wondering if it would be possible to have a thread where we could put up some of our better "Outdoor" or "Nature" photos that you might think would interest the other Ausfishers. Things like animals, mountains, waterfalls, beaches, plants etc. Just a thought.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Re: Wildlife Pics

You mean likr this?

perhaps this?

Actually you probably mean this don't you

Wild life pics.

Have alook at the M&G posts. Poor specimens but!!

the little guy on board for dehooking

check out the lure in the leg

I let him bite the shirt so we could dehook him properly.

Unwelcome lunch Guest on Fraser Is last weekend.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Yeah, those are EXACTLY what I meant

Way cool Daintreeboy!!!

I think it would be cool if we could post more like this. I'm sure everyone has taken some neat pics while out there. I have a bunch of pics from a hike at a famous spot here in Illinois called Starved Rock state park. Frozen waterfalls. Big rock bluffs. Big ravines and so on. I'll post them in the next few days if that is alright with the owner and moderators here. I don't want to just go ahead without an O.K.

Please let us know.

Very cool pics Daintreeboy!
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Good one Heath! What kind of lizard is that?

one that likes diet coke by the looks [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif]

It's a goanna. Some people call them Lace monitors which I believe are a certain type of Goanna. It's a beauty too!