Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Wildlife Pics

Re: Wildlife Pics

Buffalo Bill? No, can't say that I am. I did ride a horse once though. Actually, it was a small pony. O.K. a very small pony in a carnival and I was six years old. I fell off and hurt my back. Ever since that day, I've given up my dream of becoming a star of the rodeo.

Why do you ask? Hoping for an autograph?
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Quote Originally Posted by el_carpo
    Buffalo Bill? No, can't say that I am. I did ride a horse once though. Actually, it was a small pony. O.K. a very small pony in a carnival and I was six years old. I fell off and hurt my back. Ever since that day, I've given up my dream of becoming a star of the rodeo.

Why do you ask? Hoping for an autograph?
    Just having a giggle mate... Was hinting at the butterfly/moth thing that Buffalo Bill had from Silence Of The Lambs

i thought you ment the buffalo bill out of joe dirt

I knew you were just kidding Fishin_Dan. No offense was taken at all and I had a good laugh at it. So no problems whatsoever over it. As they say in the 'hood (the ones I'm afraid to go in mostly)........"Iss all good! We still homies!"

Believe me, I learned my lesson on taking offense before knowing the situation in full from a post made in the Test/off topic area a while back. Poor Caloundra was just making a joke and I blew up and raised nine shades of hell over it. When I found out it was just a joke I felt like a complete dolt. Yeah, I'm still embarassed over that one so it will be a long time before you see me get bent out of shape over a jest.

Now as for YOU Chemmy! > Just who's this Buffalo Bill from Joe Dirt eh? > Trying to be funny are you?! > Who do you think you are?! > Why you little >....!--------------I'm kidding! I'm kidding! "We still homies too my bruddah!"

E.C. Yeah, so keep the jokes coming fellas! I love 'em!

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

"It Rubs the Lotion on its Skin!.... IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!"

Chemmy, hows ur sister?

Tim

fine just fine

Here are some baby porcupines. #How cute.

Great picture Saphire! I've never seen them that small before. About how old are they there? Are those spikes hard and sharp yet or are they more like thick hairs? Very neat to see them! Thanks for posting the pic!

E.C.

Hello our American Friend EC,
    I dont know how old they are.
    Didnt take the photos they were sent to me by a friend of mine who lives in LA.
    Just thought they were too cute not to be posted here.
    All the best,
    saphire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeke
    "It Rubs the Lotion on its Skin!.... IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!"

Chemmy, hows ur sister?

Tim

That's the BIll I was thinking of also.

Is there a problem?

Took me long enough to figure out how to send photo's after the website upgrade but finally here we go.
    Graceful treefrog