Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using spear pumps on the beach

Re: Using spear pumps on the beach

Hi I was recently camping up at Teewah and the rangers informed us that spears will be banned there shortly due to the risk of illness. With the spear we use (a friends with lotsa money) it goes through an extensive filter system I think the final one is activated carbon. We use the water to wash down water craft only my mates braver he showers in it. There is no way I would shower with or drink this water, the way I look at it up at Teewah at Xmas there are up to 5000 people per night camping for 4-6 weeks or something like that, that is a hell of a lot of s....t and p....s. Especially considering there is fresh water available. I bought a 120 litre bladder which I take up empty and fill up there in my trailer this usually lasts a while.

Bill_Klein

Re: Using spear pumps on the beach

ok so there is that but think of this all the public pools around the cities and towns use sand filters to clean the water right , so the beach is full of sand we drink the water and shower in it if you are not sure about it boil it for god sake grow a backbone will ya, do a survival course and you will find what i say is true.

obviously you dont put the spear in the toilet as soon as you get there look before you put it down and you have to dig to find water so it's fine ok. gee you people got to get out more

!!!!!!eewwee bit of shit eewwee!!!!

bloody girls