Thread: jacobs well camping info please!

jacobs well camping info please!

I know that some of you recently have stayed there and a lot of you know of its presence.
    I would really like to see some new fishing territory and have a good weekend away with the missus.
    I went online but word of mouth is the best advertisement so if youse could throw your two bob in Id be really appreciative.
    Thanks Gutzy
    Gold Coast , Queensland. Paradise!

Re: jacobs well camping info please!

G'day Gutsy,

Jacobs Well is a great spot with plenty of boat parking and launching. Gets pretty busy over the weekend though. Jac.Well. Caravan park is council owned and to my mind a bit over policed now...maybe it's a good thing though on reflection... They have excellent on-site units, really quite flash, nice and warm with two way air con. You don't need to take anything if you use these.

Fishing is quite good out toward the pin entrance but look out for sand bars if you're new. following another boat out may be the way to go? you might both end up on a bar and spend a few hours drinking with a new found buddy!
    Good crabbing close to home too. Cabins are somewhere around $90/night I believe, don't know the camping rates.

I'll be going back with the family as soon as I can save up a bit.

Cheers

Brent

Re: jacobs well camping info please!

thanx mate sounds good I might head up there one weekend end and have a nosy.
    Thanks again
    Gold Coast , Queensland. Paradise!