Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Place is empty

Place is empty

What aint no-one allowed ta come out n Play no more!!??.

Re: Place is empty

Too busy under the blankies..

glow in the dark.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
    What aint no-one allowed ta come out n Play no more!!??.
    Been away in the mountains with the missus and very little signal isn't gaz around?

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Been away in the mountains with the missus and very little signal isn't gaz around?
    He's hasn't been around in 2 days apparently. He should come back after Thursday with another inspiring post

Prince Aenon is at your service... lol

This site dies in Winter Vol i remember last winter clearly people were saying its a gaz fish site... i felt i pulled it through winter not many were sticking around due to no one posting

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    This site dies in Winter Vol i remember last winter clearly people were saying its a gaz fish site... i felt i pulled it through winter not many were sticking around due to no one posting
    Don't get a swollen head about it, with all the shit posted it was when I pulled the plug, only came back to it once it settled down again.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sure do miss some quality posters like Scottar and many others who have left for a certain reason/reasons…….bloody shame really.
    Matilda

Ducks u wanna know why they left? Just take a look at all the regular members post's towards me

Ducks u wanna know why they left? Just take a look at all the regular members post's towards me
    I really think you should take a look at the bloke in the mirror before blaming anyone else..

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    I really think you should take a look at the bloke in the mirror before blaming anyone else..
    I would have to agree , even back too the fishnet days he has caused mayhem on different sites . No mirrors at his place mate . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

There's a lot of new ausfish members beging with ....A.... were are all those members may be we can send them all personal messages encouraging them the ask a question for some members to answer may be that would be entertaining.

You guys are forgetting all the silent members that msg Col in discuse with the abuse from all of you towards me

You dont see it posted on main because they didnt want to be abused too

You guys are forgetting all the silent members that msg Col in discuse with the abuse from all of you towards me

You dont see it posted on main because they didnt want to be abused too
    I see the swelling hasn't gone down yet, I had to empty my inbox the other day as it was too full so I'm not sure where that puts me.
    I have one thread I'll keep following as I've asked a question and don't want to be rude to the other poster by not doing so but after that I'm off this forum for a while.

Got facebook dignity ?
    a few of us are using it to avoid the pidgeon shitting over everything