Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Place is empty

Re: Place is empty

I was attempting a bit of activity, posted once and got a cryptic snide remark and decided it's not worth it, only log on for PMs now, but I have taken care of most of them now so there's not much point now, just saw this.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I was attempting a bit of activity, posted once and got a cryptic snide remark and decided it's not worth it, only log on for PMs now, but I have taken care of most of them now so there's not much point now, just saw this.
    I’m pretty sure you’re having your voice heard on the Hull Truth mate…..😁 At least you’re still active on something mate. 👍

Edit. Just to be clear Noelm, you are certainly missed by many here including myself.👍
    Matilda

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    Got facebook dignity ?
    a few of us are using it to avoid the pidgeon shitting over everything
    Stopped using FB as it was a shitbox, lot's of stupidity on there as well, stupid comments like "2m flathead" when someone wants a fish id as an example.
    I am on a private group and even there I only post infrequently.

It's like being in the pub after work for me here. I don't take anything personally and try not to upset anyone while still having a friendly jab now and again. A pub is a lonely place if you don't have a mix of personalities and temperaments. I miss it when it's all quiet.
    Of course a pub is also a good place to get a smack in the mouth if you take it too far...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    This site dies in Winter Vol i remember last winter clearly people were saying its a gaz fish site... i felt i pulled it through winter not many were sticking around due to no one posting
    Wow ...... do you really believe that ?

Actually , there may be a element of truth to it ......... you know - The train wreck kind of thing

I doubt there are too many members getting wound up about what Gaz has to say

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity;[URL="tel:1699087"
    1699087[/URL]]Stopped using FB as it was a shitbox, lot's of stupidity on there as well, stupid comments like "2m flathead" when someone wants a fish id as an example.
    I am on a private group and even there I only post infrequently.
    the benefit of Facebook is you can just ignore what you want and blocking actually works
    it can be useful still as a communication tool and for sharing information

the benefit of Facebook is you can just ignore what you want and blocking actually works
    That’s why I did the Facebook thing but I still ran into our friend so stopped following that page , Matt
    It’s like continually running into an ex bahahah
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Sometimes it can be difficult to interpret remarks. I didn’t consider the remark you refer to as snide. I really don’t think it was meant that way. I believe you are well respected on this site. It just gets difficult wit that other bloke constantly muddying the waters.

Ok, so things have quietened down a little and I'm still here. I had a look on FB and the only Ausfish I could find had only 9 members on it, am I looking in the right area or can someone send me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Ok, so things have quietened down a little and I'm still here. I had a look on FB and the only Ausfish I could find had only 9 members on it, am I looking in the right area or can someone send me a link.
    send me a link too please

what is with all the ANxxxxxx name members??? is that kinda whats called spam bots??

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    what is with all the ANxxxxxx name members??? is that kinda whats called spam bots??
    Yes, they all joined 17 July, all had activity showing around 3:23pm today although what activity is not known, it does look like spam bots.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Yes, they all joined 17 July, all had activity showing around 3:23pm today although what activity is not known, it does look like spam bots.
    Sam,

try the A u s c r a b Facebook page. I’m not on Facebook but I believe there is/was a lot of ex Ausfish members like Muddy Toes, Spaniard King (Gary from Honda silver service),

Grand Marlin ( Pete from Valet marine service) and many others that got culled some years ago due to a very similar situation to what we have now….👍
    Matilda

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksnutz View Post
    Sam,

try the A u s c r a b Facebook page. I’m not on Facebook but I believe there is/was a lot of ex Ausfish members like Muddy Toes, Spaniard King (Gary from Honda silver service),

Grand Marlin ( Pete from Valet marine service) and many others that got culled some years ago due to a very similar situation to what we have now….👍
    Thanks mate, I did know about that site a couple of years ago, a few more others that left here told me about it. From memory I had to upload a video of some kind to join at the time and never got around to it. Might have another look at it though.

Busy with work and its been blowing for months.