Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Upgrading LBT

Re: Upgrading LBT

I have come to the conclusion you guys live very little lives you're not hapoy with other peoples advancements yet judging every aspect of every feature on every minute detail

I have 2 gps sounders, i have a vhf to relay gps co ordinates, i have a epirb, i have a boat that cant sink, shit should i wear tow life jackets incase one doesnt work?

got a compass,proper marine map vhf licence?
    doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    I have come to the conclusion you guys live very little lives you're not hapoy with other peoples advancements yet judging every aspect of every feature on every minute detail

I have 2 gps sounders, i have a vhf to relay gps co ordinates, i have a epirb, i have a boat that cant sink, shit should i wear tow life jackets incase one doesnt work?
    Depending purely on electronics is really just asking for a Darwin Award. The difference between life and death is literally 1 second. Think of what can go wrong and take steps to avoid it, it's neither cheap nor worth arguing about it. You think you know-it-all all, trust me the ocean has far more power than you realise. Do some research and find out how fast even a swell travels. A single wave carries more power than most machinery you've had anything to do with.
    I've been pushed sideways by waves I thought were very minor. You have no idea where thst wave originated nor how it buikt up the power behind it. Are you even aware of the relationship between the length of a wave and it's depth.
    You really are living in a very temporary world.

You keep posting every minute detail.
    Whaddya expect?
    You'll get praise when it's due and criticism when it's not.
    Get used to it. You should be by now.
    And I wasn't being critical.. merely stating an opinion. Buy and do whatever floats ya boat.
    Oh. And 2 lifejackets might not be a bad idea if ya electronics get shorted while underwater and you're waiting for that search mob 5ks away to see you.

A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......