Thread: Mercruiser Mechanic Brisbane Northside/Sunshine Coast

Free Membership

Mercruiser Mechanic Brisbane Northside/Sunshine Coast

Hey folks, I'm in negotiations on a Caribbean 26 that will likely need a bit of mechanical TLC. I'm reasonably handy but not planning to fully DIY, certainly not initially anyhow. So, I'm chasing some recommendations for a good Mercruiser mechanic in the Brisbane northside to Sunshine Coast vicinity. It will have to be someone mobile, as the boat is going to be living on the hardstand at a marina. Thanks!

Ausfish Silver Member

Re: Mercruiser Mechanic Brisbane Northside/Sunshine Coast

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC90 View Post
    Hey folks, I'm in negotiations on a Caribbean 26 that will likely need a bit of mechanical TLC. I'm reasonably handy but not planning to fully DIY, certainly not initially anyhow. So, I'm chasing some recommendations for a good Mercruiser mechanic in the Brisbane northside to Sunshine Coast vicinity. It will have to be someone mobile, as the boat is going to be living on the hardstand at a marina. Thanks!
    Hi Mike.
    I have have excellent service from Shane at Holt Marine. He does mobile marina work and he and his offsider are very knowledgable.
    They managed to get my twin 6.2 mercruisers running perfectly after a couple of other "experts" mucked things up.
    Can't recommend these guys highly enough.