Thread: 1770 accommodation??

1770 accommodation??

Hi everyone, I’ve been fishing off 1770 for the last 5 years but have always slept out on the boat. This year I am wanting to book a house and take the family up for a week.
    I will be there in the September school holidays from the 24/9 for 7 nights until the 1/10.
    Does anyone have a house they rent out or can recommend a house you’ve stayed in. Needs to accommodate 6 adults (3 couples) and 3 kids aged 2, 4 and 6 so 4 bedrooms and preferably with an ocean view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1770 accommodation??

https://www.1770beachaccommodation.c...-view-on-1770/
    Stayed here in January. Nice new home about 5mins from ramp, Would sleep 9 easily in proper beds
    If you have anymore questions let me know

Re: 1770 accommodation??

Quote Originally Posted by FINICKY View Post
    Hi everyone, I’ve been fishing off 1770 for the last 5 years but have always slept out on the boat. This year I am wanting to book a house and take the family up for a week.
    I will be there in the September school holidays from the 24/9 for 7 nights until the 1/10.
    Does anyone have a house they rent out or can recommend a house you’ve stayed in. Needs to accommodate 6 adults (3 couples) and 3 kids aged 2, 4 and 6 so 4 bedrooms and preferably with an ocean view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call or email PRD Agnes water.......... they have accommodated AF members for many years, they know the houses that suit boats and large groups.

Michelle Hardman is your girl.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here