Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Happy Cake Day... Bill

  1. #1

    Cool Happy Cake Day... Bill

    I'd like to have a shout out to one of Queensland's most important fishermen, researcher and all round good guy. Happy Birthday to William " Bill " Sawynok, turning 75. Bill's research into our fisheries over many years has provided exceptional information and his passion has not waived. Been a pleasure to meet and chat with this legend. For those that know him or know of him, you'll know what I mean, for those that don't, as Molly would say ", do yourself favour ".... http://infofishaustralia.com.au/

    LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

    For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here




    Seller's Items


  2. #2

    Re: Happy Cake Day... Bill

    Of the era when Fisheries researchers actually went out on the water to do research. It seems it all done from behind a laptop these days.

    Happy Birthday Bill.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us