Thread: Some nice flatties

Some nice flatties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2566.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	124651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2568.jpg 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	124652Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2567.jpg 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	124653Went done the coast the day after the classic and had a good session. We ended up with a dozen or so fish but these three, 81, 68 and 54 were the best. we also dropped two big mammas. Cant wait to get back to the secret spot.

Re: Some nice flatties

Very nice
    The 81's a stonka

Well done Micksta , i fish the Pumicestone passage and in the last 2 years my tally so far is 470 fish and the biggest was 68cm, have not caught a fish over 70 cm for 7 years now..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Well done Micksta , i fish the Pumicestone passage and in the last 2 years my tally so far is 470 fish and the biggest was 68cm, have not caught a fish over 70 cm for 7 years now..
    Gday AC, I’ve been getting my fair share but this is the first season in ages I haven’t caught one over 75cm. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Gday AC, I’ve been getting my fair share but this is the first season in ages I haven’t caught one over 75cm. Weird
    Hi Funchy, i find they drop off badly come september in the donnybrook toorbul area, that 68 cm was caught in the Pine so my record for the passage is a sad 65cm , my best session was 25 flatties before lunch in June, great fun but no big girls, they seem far more common around the Pin .

Generally in September/October they tend to move towards the bar up here around the coffee rock to breed. March also seems to be a month they move this way also.