Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Aluminium T Top Roof

Re: Aluminium T Top Roof

Thanks guys, i was thinking if i cant find a esky to fit inside the frame to weld another horizontal bar from side to side on the front and back than some small vertical pieces

The frame is 380mm front to back i ordered 1000mm of flat bar to weld on something to bolt it down with

Noel do u think the 15mm plywood floor (glassed both sides) wont be enough to screw into? I still need to glass and paint the fuel tank cover so i can add those pieces you mentioned and paint over it while im painting the cover, i may do this for the T Top feet too if i have enough room around the console

Trying to order my gear now as shipping is taking a long time, can anyone recommend a good led cabin light and some flood lights or something that will light up the bow and rear end the cabin light will be placed in the center of the t top the front flood light will be on the front edge of the t top and rear light on the back of the t top

Maybe its wishfull thinking but i would like a cabin light that will light up the whole internal of the hull

I will be ordering a single red/green light to bolt to the top front center of the t top roof and a small 100mm tall all white light for the rear of the t top roof that way the lights are out of the way

Don't forget your all round white light needs to be at least a metre above the side lights.

Ah crap, thanks guys my idea just went out the window

Just get one of those longer fold down white lights, it can still be mounted up high, or, move your side lights.

Yeah i will mount the red and green on the sides of the top hull piece and mount the all white on the T Top, just didnt want someone to bring in a big sinker and break the lights

Lots of back and forth with which lights to go with i could'nt decide i washopping to go with all Narva lights but that was going to cost a bit of money

So i just ordered all these

I got two of those cabin lights and i got a 2300kg towbar delivered today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Found my towbar at the wreckers for $125 absolute cheerin just no tongue
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Found my towbar at the wreckers for $125 absolute cheerin just no tongue
    So just $125 and a kiss on the cheek then...no tongue.....
    I'll get me coat....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lol. I was considering new but they retail for $1150 and thats more than i bought the whole car for

Anyone know how much a tinted windscreen will cost to make? 2 bends 3 sidesi'd like it to be around 350mm tall black tint

Still waiting for mig welder tips to finish the canopy supposedly 15 days delivery WA-SYD, nothing i have ordere d has been delivered yet

Can you make the windscreen in pieces and attach them to the grab rail?

I could do that but i havent seen many like it before i was hopping to get one bent or try bend one my self and attach it to the console so it looks tidy and perfect size nothing to bold looking

ppppppppppppppp