Thread: Good fishing spots, Molonglo River, Canberra

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Good fishing spots, Molonglo River, Canberra

Cool. Another YaYatube video. Thanks.
    Matilda

Quote Originally Posted by KhalidMSyed;[URL="tel:1691964"
    1691964[/URL]]This is my Tier2 spot, so don't mind sharing the location. I have a Tier1 spot which will remain secret until I have found something even better.
    more the point that the meat brigade follow all social media and forums and will just go set up shop and rape the place
    a fish photo rough location is all that’s needed to show the catch. But even that’s enough to work a spot out

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksnutz View Post
    Cool. Another YaYatube video. Thanks.
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    more the point that the meat brigade follow all social media and forums and will just go set up shop and rape the place
    a fish photo rough location is all that’s needed to show the catch. But even that’s enough to work a spot out
    Understand your concern. However, I published my first YouTube video about this spot 2 years ago and this spot is still fishing well. I guess this spot is too remote for the meat brigade.

Hi All. Have not been posting here for a while due to laziness and have 4 new video reports to share. Here is the first one which is from spot #1 as shown in the map at the top of this thread:

Here is another one from spot #1. This is the very first Mirror Carp I have ever caught: