Thread: Suzuki info

Suzuki info

Hi all is there a way to monitor the info from a 2007 suzuki 115? I know that you can get print outs when it has been serviced. I was mainly querious about the hours and voltage. The boat has a fairly new 12” Simrad is there a way to connect them to get info from the motors?

Re: Suzuki info

Quote Originally Posted by shaungonemad View Post
    Hi all is there a way to monitor the info from a 2007 suzuki 115? I know that you can get print outs when it has been serviced. I was mainly querious about the hours and voltage. The boat has a fairly new 12” Simrad is there a way to connect them to get info from the motors?
    Hi SGM

Not sure if this reponse will help your situation. I use a Garmin GMI10 MFD to display all engine information (rpm, hours, voltage, fuel ) via a NMEA network on my 2015 Suzuki 150. I find it much better than the Suzuki gsuge. Cheers SS.

Ausfish Silver Member

not sure if 2007 sssssssssssszuk is nmea . read this it may help.
    https://www.brownspoint.com/store/pc...ace_Manual.pdf

Ausfish Silver Member

not sure if 2007 sssssssssssszuk is nmea . read this it may help.
    https://www.brownspoint.com/store/pc...ace_Manual.pdf
    not sure if moonlighter read ausfish nowbut he posts in hull truyh electronics worth a look.

Ausfish Platinum Member

This can be difficult, but able to be done apparently. it actually merits a Sticky on the Electronics thread on THT. Lots of info here https://www.thehulltruth.com/marine-...-can-done.html

2007 definitely can be monitored with a nmea interface cable and then to a display on the network.
    But you need the right vintage cable. I actually think moonlighter has recently put some unused ones up for sale somewhere, maybe AF classifieds or gumtree, can’t recall where I saw it.
    He is also pretty clued up on the software versions that performed best on different year motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it can be done, but as others have mentioned, you need the correct version Suzuki interface cable to suit your engine, and the ones to suit pre-2008 engines are rare as rocking horse poo, they aren’t made any more so you have to find a used one and they are highly sought after.

Ive been working with a close Suzuki contact to put together some kits that will get you completely set up and have got several early version cables that I have tested to confirm they work correctly.

I should have another kit available later this week. I usually preconfigure the interface cable to suit the purchaser’s engine so its ready to just plug n play.

I have written a guide and instructions on how this kit works and how to install and set it up. Complete with photos and diagrams. As part of the purchase, I also provide phone support to help you get it all working.

Here is a link to my advert on Gumtree. Same advert also on Facebook marketplace.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clev...pytopasteboard

You can add the Simrad display to this network and share engine data with it as well.

I am not often visiting Ausfish these days, but someone noticed this thread and gave me a heads up. If you are interested I suggest you respond to me via the gumtree advert.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Thanks for your input guys I appreciate it, sounds like plenty of food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk