Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Change of mind... Maybe bass boat time?

Re: Change of mind... Maybe bass boat time?

Scope Creep!!!

That has crossed over into shouse territory.

Good work

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Mopheus View Post
    Some say I have a problem with scope creep. I just don't see it as a problem

(and no, I wouldn't hire me to do a shiplap ceiling either lol)

Attachment 123591
    got a loo in there? looks good

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    got a loo in there? looks good
    Nah, there's a plumbed laundry trough (cold only) at the rear right hand corner near the PA door but not enough room for a dunny. No need either as the house is close. It's only 7.5 x 5.3m so squeezed for space, especially after fitting in the storage bay for my better half in the back corner.

Hoping to finish the ceiling off over Easter now that the weather's cooled a bit. Then I'll have a sparky wire it all up and start building the fab bench, workbench, etc to fill it. Don't get much time out there between work and family but I'll get there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopheus View Post
    Some say I have a problem with scope creep. I just don't see it as a problem

(and no, I wouldn't hire me to do a shiplap ceiling either lol)
    That's a touch more than the average shed!

my sheds 80 odd meters away from the house so its a mad dash inside to the loo at times lol

Sounds like you need a laundry trough

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

i have a tree for that

I was just about to buy another hull a quintrex 2007 model 4.5m tinny really nice modern tinny i made aoffer and it was accepted, i than checked the registration number pictured and it was registered old mate said it wasnt and had no rego papers

I backed off and the seller removed the add, i think the boat may have been stolen, 2k to much money to blow on a hottie and lose all my money

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    I was just about to buy another hull a quintrex 2007 model 4.5m tinny really nice modern tinny i made aoffer and it was accepted, i than checked the registration number pictured and it was registered old mate said it wasnt and had no rego papers

I backed off and the seller removed the add, i think the boat may have been stolen, 2k to much money to blow on a hottie and lose all my money
    Have you reported it? These pricks need to be sorted out!

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Have you reported it? These pricks need to be sorted out!
    Can’t dob on a brutha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shaungonemad View Post
    Can’t dob on a brutha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw an older Pride on Facebook that had a running 2 stroke on it, on a trailer for $500, might be a goer, swap the outboard into the big boat, keep the Pride and trailer for Bass boat conversion, or, spend the $500 on your current project!

I'd snap that up in a second Noel but i suspect its already sold, i sent the seller a msg

That boat didnt last long bloke marked it as sold, i zoomed in on the pic appeared to have the special big block 120hp johnson

That was a awesome deal

So i found two good examples of Quintrex hulls i was pretty much set one getting one tomorrow but something popped up in my head saying i havent finished the first boat yet bugger

One tinny was a full floored 4.3m ready to screw in some seats but just now at midnight i've pulled out of it

Just alot of "want" to get my big boat finished i just cant seem to pick up the tools driving me fn's