Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Change of mind... Maybe bass boat time?

Re: Change of mind... Maybe bass boat time?

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    Completion does seem to be Gazza's thing. Would be frustrating if you were his life partner...

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    plus all the fuel to run a V8 all across sydney ....
    Admittedly, there are some classic V8 Falcons that I'd love to drive all over town, boat or no boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Hey Gazza

is the $1900 just for materials? How much time would it take to build and do you put a $$$ figure on your time? Given most min wage jobs in Aust are going at $20 an hour do you factor that in?
    Hey Funchy, no $ on my time as its not for finanical gain, unsure on hours but it wouldnt be many asmy $1900 valuation is with everything pre built bend the i beams cut them to length, cut cross members and bolt them on using 1 U bolt each side with 1 locking bolt, roll the completely built axle under throw on the pre built spring/mudguard hangers, throw on the axle U bolts, put on mudguards, make a Y plate for the hitch receiver,add a tiny drawbar, winch post, bunks, lights ur done

Where i messed up with my build absolutely everything was hand made other than the winch post

But you buy a new steel trailer for less than $1900. Also you current trailer looks quite serviceable if you replace the springs and guards.

Be on water soon than i can focus on the big boat, anyone wanna guess how much im in this tinny and engine? Uwfbi... the cost of a 3.75m tinny...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

$7.35?

10 dollars and 9 cent

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Be on water soon than i can focus on the big boat, anyone wanna guess how much im in this tinny and engine? Uwfbi... the cost of a 3.75m tinny...
    No one yearly cares you joke . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Such grown men that are sour... wonder why my life impacts you when i have never met any of you lol..

Jealousy

Of your achievements

Sent from my CPH1715 using Ausfish mobile app

And further down the toilet the site goes, one more flush and I reckon it will be the end.....

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Such grown men that are sour... wonder why my life impacts you when i have never met any of you lol..
    I think it's because you share so much rubbish on here & whatever your motivation it's questionable at best - maybe that's why others are taking a dig at you.... no one knows if you're serious or taking the piss .

It's a bit like watching a train wreck & outside of that , i'm doubting that there is too much interest .

Anyhow , I've got nothing against you personally ....... but just maybe there should be a couple of sections dedicated to you - "Gazza's project of the week" & "Gazza's gripe of the day" - hell I reckon you should do your own YOUTUBE thing ....... I mean there is some serious coin to be made & I know you'll have the content ! - food for thought ?

Happy Easter

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I wouldlove to do these mods to my MK2 Quintrex