Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The site Ignore function

Blog Entries

Re: The site Ignore function

I'm a peace loving person and I've refrained from saying anything (I agree with Noelm and Volvo on the approach) however I have seen Ronje's work previously on other sites and read most of the stuff he has posted here and I feel I have to add my 2 cents.

Ronje, I think you are best just deleting your account and staying off forums that require interaction. Maybe start a facebook page where you are the moderator and you can boot members at will that you don't like? You have a history of ruffling feathers and creating angst. You have a history of being either kicked off forums or leaving them. This surely speaks more to the problem being you and your inability to "let things slide and not feed the trolls".

or not.....

I'll go get the popcorn and await my PM from you just as I have on the other site.

P.S Gunna is one of the best humans I have had the pleasure to meet and if you knew him and his story you would no doubt not see the need to continue pursuing him which you are carrying on here on Ausfish after not being successful on AA

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    I'm a peace loving person and I've refrained from saying anything (I agree with Noelm and Volvo on the approach) however I have seen Ronje's work previously on other sites and read most of the stuff he has posted here and I feel I have to add my 2 cents.

Ronje, I think you are best just deleting your account and staying off forums that require interaction. Maybe start a facebook page where you are the moderator and you can boot members at will that you don't like? You have a history of ruffling feathers and creating angst. You have a history of being either kicked off forums or leaving them. This surely speaks more to the problem being you and your inability to "let things slide and not feed the trolls".

or not.....

I'll go get the popcorn and await my PM from you just as I have on the other site.

P.S Gunna is one of the best humans I have had the pleasure to meet and if you knew him and his story you would no doubt not see the need to continue pursuing him which you are carrying on here on Ausfish after not being successful on AA
    That says it all when a alcoholic can disrupt the forum and just keep on giving it looks like the power to be don't care what he does ,going by your post Gunna has been copping it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronje1 View Post
    Phill failed to challenge them so I did.
    You are not the hero you think you are. This thread and your attitude are toxic.

10th Feb
    If he wants to stay, then I'm happy to draw a line under it.

There are obviously some people on here who don't want to draw a line under historical differences.

On 10th Feb, Chris 69 posted: That says it all when a alcoholic can disrupt the forum

A bridge too far, Chris.

So, why did you say that that I'm an "alcoholic", please?

Pretty defamatory thing to say if you can't support the allegation, Chris.

You've got an invitation and an opportunity to withdraw the comment and apologise ( or provide evidence to support the allegation).

Think carefully.

Geez, I love a good shitpost but isn't getting on the piss the one thing all of us actually do have in common?

This is between this guy with the loose mouth (Chris 69) who made the allegation and me.

This is between this guy with the loose mouth (Chris 69) who made the allegation and me.
    Sorry my fail theres AA then theres AA alcohlic anonimous i got the 2 mixed up.

Not good enough Chris.

Withdraw the post unconditionally with a simple apology.

Not good enough Chris.

Withdraw the post unconditionally with a simple apology.
    Good enough for me after your personal message to me Ron it was a simple mistake AA means one thing to me as you cant mention the other site here that you were booted off of.

Jeez people.

OK, here's the deal.

If you can't provide positive or constructive comment on a thread, then don't.

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion and opinions cannot be wrong, they are just different.

Personal attacks are not welcome and will be dealt with on their merit taking all comments of all parties into account.

On another note, a Private Message to someone, is that " private ". meaning that message is between to two or more parties involved and NOT to be made public.

This thread has NOTHING to do with " General Fishing Chat " and will be moved to the correct forum location.

It will also be locked, as it's going no where.

How about some " fishing " chat people. ?

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here