Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

After 20-30 years on ausfish, I want to thank all that have helped me, Steve me ole mate who runs it , I sill have the old Calcutta, Sweet ole reel.
    I have crossed a line personally or maybe will soon with someone so whether my fault or not I'm out my friends. for those that do fish, tight lines.
    Over and out
    Muz

Re: Goodbye

Dont let one shit stirring clown ruin it for you mate...

Stay
    at least Your content is useful

active moderation of non relevant content would stop half the issues

Must have missed something (again) I have often been tempted to "pull the pin" over things, but in the end I just ask myself why, there's lots of good people here, a few I have met personally, sure it's not like the "old days" but then, what is?

Yep. Same here. Already cancelled the PayPal.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Yep. Same here. Already cancelled the PayPal.
    I sincerely hope you and Muzz change your mind. Although I don’t know either of you personally, you’ve been a wealth of knowledge Scott with your experience and you’ve helped many people on this site including myself.
    Matilda

Agree with what most have said regarding staying onboard.
    We all at times say something which we find hard to take back due to ones beliefs , neverless its been said , done n dusted.
    Sit back after yourve said what you want , n try respect the others thoughts or beliefs n let the debate find its course whether we agree or dissagree.
    We are still mates ,seen or unseen with the same interests at heart and find this sight a place to express our feelings or interests, talk or debate current events and occasionaly spit the dummy lol.
    Good when we can get back up afterwards , shake the dust off n await the next debate of intetest😀.
    Hang in there buddy we all falter at times lol.

Stay it would be a great loss of knowledge & experience if yours were to leave the Site
    COL

Wtf muzz u came at me buddy swearing and carrying on than threatening to get even more agro

Mate im not at your keyboard typing for u you typed that msg to me i didnt ask u to reply, the swearing and carrying on wasnt needed

I have always considered u one of the better blokes on here untill that post

rewriting history again eh Gaz...

and who are the half of us that would "shit ourselves if we knew who you were in person"...?..."time to kill"...WTF..?

I think muzza makes a good point which plenty of other members have also mentioned...we are all here as avid fisho's to talk about boating and fishing not to be called "immoral" because we want to catch a feed for our family or to get a timeline of what you did yesterday including taking a sh!t..

This forum is getting ridiculous....so many interesting threads derailed by your personal life and sh!t stirring moral judgements and the moment someone calls you out on it obviously they are racist or as you often state... a "w@nker"....

gazza113.jpg

Don’t leave because of one person that is obviously having some sort of psychological disorder that makes them think they can do or say anything and change stuff to suit their agenda ,fishing and boating is what it’s all about . Just ignore the person and move on it’s way less stressful and quit funny when you sit back and look at the ramblings actually and to see the ultimate outcome of that person’s stupidity. Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Yeah right. Muzza came at me like a raging bull wit h horns, i never mentioned muzza i never inclined anything about him actually it wasnt even about any other member in this group and thats a fact

Muzza has made a last few post directed at me on a personal level when i havent even mentioned the blokes name or anything about or towards him!

gazza is taking a short holiday from AF.

If something is not right in a post or thread, it needs to be reported as we do not look at everything.

Let's also not forget, it's just the internet............

Cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I would also be disappointed if experienced fishos left the forum over recent events. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site and I have been fortunate to access help for my boating and fishing projects freely and without malice, when needed. I hope the situation can be resolved and we can continue to interact openly and agree to disagree on occasion. Cheers SS
    PS. I have no desire to join Facebook or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    gazza is taking a short holiday from AF.

If something is not right in a post or thread, it needs to be reported as we do not look at everything.

Let's also not forget, it's just the internet............

Cheers LP
    How long is he out for? What am I going to do with all this spare time if we can’t read his ramblings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk