Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Re: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Wonder how long his holiday is? I like Gaz, he had a "give it a go" attitude, and never did anything wrong by me, he had his special ways of doing things, but in my opinion he had a good heart.
    yeah i agree , i enjoyed his progress of his projects , hopefully he can make a comeback , how long is his bann likely to be in effect? also be good for muzza to come back as well , its just a forum after all , nothing personal true.

If muzz left because of meI i'll appoligise but im not entirely sure it was me, muzz sent me a pm sayingI merry christmas just xouple weeks before the ban.

Noel, Tug, Cat, Inver your all good blokes who make this forum and afew that are no longer around

Just remembering back to winter 2020 there were possibly 3 of us includingI.my self that kept this f orum alive even than it was dead as a door knob, now its summer and the forum is alive anyone of us are disposable

Nice to see Disorderly having several digs at me while im banned and cant see the msgs and im helpless at my own defence, he even had smart ass snide remarks but still remains amember?

I just dont get it, yes i ramble on but i contribuit a shit load of help to other members on this group yet i get banned with no explibation no reason and admin was uncontactable

I guess Disorderly's racist ways and views make him untouchable and Blue Fins constant barrage of abuse goes unsceen as well

Before today i was pretty dead set on coming back and completely wiping out my big threads i have one thread with 300 or 400 thousand views possibly the biggest thread in modern times on ausfish but when your colour falls on black i guess u just cop it... someone even mentioned the ban was likely a racial attack for me being aboriginal weather that is the case or not i dont know but its one mans opinion that opened my eyes

I likely wont be contruibuiting any more pictures or videos of anything i do boat or fishing related to this forum i feel i have contributed plenty enough to say i climbed in with boat feet on the ground before being swept off my feet

I have been a member here since 2006-2007

If i cop a ban for this expression post so be it it'll be my last as i wont return but i would like my user name deleted with all my content

Wow. What a way to dig a hole for yourself. See ya.

Goodbye

Racist comments your kidding . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Time to simmer down everyone, differences are differences, just leave it at that, not everyone has the same view of "things" and debate is good, but, once it goes to the toilet with personal attacks, someone spends time on the sidelines, move on, accept differences and "play nicely"

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post

like playing chess with a pigeon
    struts around shits everywhere knocks the pieces over then flys off thinking it’s won
    Never has a truer word been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    The politics thread is the major reason all the great contributors are gone from this site.
    Really ?

You'd have to be pretty thin skinned to take your bat n ball & run away because of a political section on a fishing forum .......... why not just ignore the political section

Generally - what happens in the political section , stays there .

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Really ?

You'd have to be pretty thin skinned to take your bat n ball & run away because of a political section on a fishing forum .......... why not just ignore the political section

Generally - what happens in the political section , stays there .

Chris
    There's a political section?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post

Matt
    In the premium section ....
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    In the premium section ....
    Ah. I stopped my paid membership a few years ago.

Cheers Matt

Matt
    Generally no one took their bat and ball. Banning resulted from all the passive aggressive garbage and snide sniping.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Generally no one took their bat and ball. Banning resulted from all the passive aggressive garbage and snide sniping.
    Exactly, people wind me up over and over than i reply and im in the shit and i look like the bad person

A few people going on block i reckon for the good

Matt
    An intetesting dilemma and this is just my very humble opinion. Ausfish is a boating and fishing forum, it can have as many categories as it likes, BUT, any discussions should be related to boating and fishing. Political threads should relate to areas that affect us boaters and fishers otherwise we become just another unregulated social media site. As it now stands maybe the moderators can remove the permanent penalty against me because I posted in the wrong section many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    An intetesting dilemma and this is just my very humble opinion. Ausfish is a boating and fishing forum, it can have as many categories as it likes, BUT, any discussions should be related to boating and fishing. Political threads should relate to areas that affect us boaters and fishers otherwise we become just another unregulated social media site. As it now stands maybe the moderators can remove the permanent penalty against me because I posted in the wrong section many years ago.
    Fully agree. Fishing/Boating related politics is fine but the rest should be left for other forums.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.